Chapter 9

Elara ran and ran until she couldn't anymore. "Elara! Are you alright?" Asked a worried, Ronald Weasley.

"Oh!" Elara said surprised. "Oh, uh, yes! I'm perfectly fine. Why do you ask? Oh dear, look at the time! I'm late for detention with Professor Snape!" Elara rambled. Ron shot her an amused look.

"Elara somethings defiantly wrong. Your rambling on about being late to detention with Snape, yet you're on the entirely wrong side of the castle." Ron stated with a smirk.

"Okay, uh. Damn it Ron! I don't have to explain anything to you!" The girl raged as she took off sprinting. Unbeknownst of the boy that stood in the shadows.

×××

Draco Malfoy watched from the shadows as Elara ran off with his famous 'Malfoy Smirk' playing on his lips.

"All the girls seem to run from you, don't they Weasel." He said smugly.

"Oh shut it, you git. You're just jealous someone as beautiful as Elara would never have any interest in you." Ron stated, making the slytherin's eyes darken.

"What would you know, you pathetic blood-traitor." He seethed.

"I know that one day, Elara Fay Dumbledore will be mine, and that's more important to me than you're stupid bickering git." Ron said with a proud grin. Draco's entire being radiated anger, unknowingly he raised his fist and his Ronald Weasley straight in the face.

"Nobody in the damned school deserves a girl as perfect as her, especially not a weasel like you." He spat before walking off.

×××

Elara quickly ran into the infirmary, in tow with Hermione and Ginny.

"What happened?" Ginny asked.

"Malfoy happened." Harry sneered, looking at his best friend who, who lie on the infirmary bed. Elara felt her soul ache at his name.

"Ron, what happened?" Elara asked softly.

"Well uh, we got into an argument, you could say." Ron admitted with a blush.

Hermione's eyes narrowed. "About what exactly, Ronald?"

"Elara..." He mumbled, making Elara blush.

"Why is it always me." Elara muttered, feeling a pair of green eyes staring at her.

"Well you are very pretty." Ginny said.

"I'm just gonna go to the library." Elara said, rushing out of the infirmary.

×××

"Why is it always me? What's so special about me that my two best guy friends want to be more than friends." The heartless girl said helplessly.

"There's many special things about you." She heard the familiar voice of Draco Malfoy. She quickly turned around to see the boy step out of the shadows.

"Draco, I told you-" She began only to be cut off. " And I have, Elara it's been a month." He said walking up to her. She wouldn't admit it, but she felt so safe with him near.

"Draco, it's never going to be safe to-" She began, only to be cut off again, except it wasn't his voice this time, it was his lips. The blue eyed girl couldn't help but melt into him. Their lips falling into sync with each other. She felt his arms wrap tightly around her waist, as her arms raised and wrapped themselves around his neck.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She whispered against his lips.

"I've never been good at following the rules." His whispered as he smashed his lips against hers yet again.

Snape smiled at the hopes is daughter had found love. A few he always has she would never experience, unlike her mother. But, by the looks of it she might get be just Like everyone else with just a little more power.

××××

Ron spent a few more hours in the infirmary before going back to walking the halls. Harry stayed away from him and anyone he could. No one else knew that he had kissed Elara, and by the looks Ron would be mad. He couldn't have his best friend mad at him, but he couldn't help by stare at Elara. He knows Cho had a "thing" for him. He just couldn't look at her like he could look at Elara. Harry now wonder, who all liked Elara the way him and his best friend do.

"Harry, there you are." Ron ran up to his best friend. "You haven't talked to me all day."

"Yeah, I know." Harry looked over at Ron as they walked.

"Something on your mind?" Ron fixed the sling on his bruised arm.

"Yeah, there actually is." Harry stopped and looked at the red head. "I kissed Elara earlier."

"You did?" Ron looked at him in shock.

"She ran off, didn't even say anything. Just ran." Ron frowned at the heart broken friend, even though he liked the same girl.

"That's probably when I ran into her in the hallway and before I was punched." Ron let out a sigh. "Guess we both fell for the dark haired beauty." Harry let out a small laugh.

"What can we say, she has heart full of something you can't deny." Ron smiled at his friends words.

"That's some heart she has then, and we're all falling under its spell."