Chapter 35

Allison and Scott stood around Lydia's hospital bed and Stiles sat next to her holding her hand. The doctor came in and they all instantly look towards him. "Lydia's condition hasn't changed, now it's just a matter of if and when she wakes up. She could wake up at any time possible so I encourage one of you to be here at all times," he told them leaving the room.

Everyone just stared blankly at Lydia. Allison turned to Stiles, "This is all your fault," she told him storming out of the room. Scott shrugged at him quickly and ran after Allison. Stiles lied his head down on the bed ashamed. When suddenly he felt someone squeeze his hand. He popped up, "Lydia?? Lydia!!" He screeched moving her around with his hands, she still lay there lifeless.

Stiles ran out of the room and came back pushing the doctor in. "Look, don't you see it, she squeezed my hand, why isn't she awake??" Stiles pleaded. The doctor looked at Stiles weirdly and went over towards Lydia's bed and looked at her. "Kid, when was the last time you slept?" He asked Stiles. Stiles raised his eyebrows, "why are you asking me the questions? She moved Sir, I swear!" The doctor started walking out of the room.

" Where are you going? You have to do something! Help her!" Stiles begged. The doctor turned around and walked towards him and took out a pad of paper wrote something down and handed it to Stiles, "get some sleep, kid."

Stiles looked down angrily at the piece of paper which prescribed him anti-anxiety pills. He ripped the piece of paper in half practically screaming as his eyes fogged with tears. He fell to his knee's crying, " it's all my fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fa-----" he whispered until he collapsed falling asleep on the floor.