Chapter 23

Sorry it took so long for an update, I need to catch up on writing, hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lydia bit her lip. "You're mom let me in" Stiles said. She gave him a quick awkward smile. "Um, can we talk?" He asked. Lydia blinked a couple times then looked at him. She squinted "Oh, yeah! Um, come in" she said stepping aside.

Lydia sat on the edge of her bed and he sat next to her. They sat there silent for about 5 minutes until Lydia asked impatiently "Stiles, what are you doing here?" "Honestly, I don't really know, um I guess to talk about the end of homecoming" he raised an eyebrow. "What's they're to talk about? We kissed and the next day at school you were making out with another girl. The kiss was nothing, meant nothing, we're cool." She shrugged lying straight to him.

"Lydia" he sighed putting his hand on her thigh. She looked down at it. "Oh, sorry" he said quickly removing it. "Well um, I guess I came here to say, it didn't mean nothing, well at least to me it didn't." This made Lydia angry, she started fuming. She cocked her head at him. "Are you kidding me right now? Is that like a joke? Obviously it meant nothing to you, just today you were making out with Georgia!" She said raising her voice.

"I was making out with Georgia because I was denying my feelings for you!" He practically screamed. She stood up, he followed her. "IF YOU HAD ANY REAL "FEELINGS" FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME!" she screamed. "HURT YOU? AND HOW DID I DO THAT?" He challenged. "WHERE DO YOU THINK I WAS AT THE BEGINNING OF LUNCH? IN THE BATHROOM CRYING BECAUSE FOR SOME STUPID REASON SEEING YOU MAKING OUT WITH GEORGIA BROKE MY FREAKING HEART!" She admitted grudgingly. Lydia had hot tears streaming down her face.

Stiles stood there for a second tapping his hand against his thigh. With that he walk up to Lydia and put his hands on her cheeks and slammed his lips into hers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment?