Chapter 10

Lydia walked up to their usual table and sat down next to Allison. She took a bite of her Apple. "Hey did you ever notice that Drew Vancook has really nice arms, very firm and muscular." She said with her mouth full. "What?" Allison laughed. Lydia nodded her head upwards at Drew. "Hmm." Allison shook her head approvingly.

"Scott coughed. "Boyfriend, sitting right here." He raised his hand innocently. Allison stood up and walked behind him. "Awe. Is someone getting jealous." She ruffled up his hair than rapped her arms around his neck. Allison kissed his cheek then came and sat back down. Stiles walked up slyly beside Lydia. He held a rose up to her, "here we go." He whispered. He smirked then walked away.

He walked over behind Ana and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around surprised at his appearance. He took her hand and walked her over to "the pole". We call it the pole because it's Stiles's make out pole. One day he took a girl over there and started making out with her and ever since its been "the pole". Scott whispered "Dun dun dun, she's gone to a world there's no coming back from... THE POLE." He said in a creepy voice. Scott, Allison and Lydia all started laughing.

Stiles puled out the rose from behind his back. Lydia couldn't tell what he was saying but Ana started shaking her head up and down with a huge grin. She took the rose and then they stared at each other for a second. And what do you know, they started making out.