Chapter 20

Lydia tapped her steering weal anxiously as she pulled into the school parking lot. She had been up all night replaying the kiss inside her head. She was so nervous to come to school today and face him, she even considering not coming.

As she walked through the doors to school she saw Allison standing by their lockers excitedly. "So, what's the big thing you have to tell me?!" Allison asked impatiently. Lydia grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom. She locked the door then checked to make sure no one was in the stalls. "You're never going to believe what happened!"

"No way" Allison gasped after Lydia explained it. "You and Stiles, who would have ever thought?" Allison said questionably. "Yeah, well, I don't know if it meant anything to him. Cause you know, that's what he does with girls, kisses them and then doesn't talk to them. I just really don't know what he's going to say or if it'll be awkward, gosh I hope-" Lydia babbled on. "LYDIA" Allison said slowly. "Get a grip" she laughed. "Allison, I don't understand. I've never liked Stiles but now suddenly when I think of him I don't see bad I see good. I think I actually truly might like him. And it scares me." Lydia said nervously. "It's going to be ok!" Allison said reassuringly.