Chapter 19

"Thank you for coming out, drive safely" the band said over the microphone. The song ended. Lydia pulled back from where there mouths just moments before were so close to kissing. She laughed and leaned into him slightly. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. "Goodnight, Stiles" she said with a smile. "Goodnight, Lydia." He said with a sigh.

Lydia started to turn to walk away when suddenly Stiles grabbed her wrist. She flung around and was face to face with him again. "There's something I meant to do" he said confidently. He pulled her in and their bodies slammed together as he took her face in his palms and their lips touched. Lydia didn't even know what was happening, all she knew was what she felt. Millions of emotions rushed through her but all she knew was she didn't want to stop kissing him.

It felt so right, so passionate, like they were meant to be together. Stiles pulled away there foreheads pressed against each other once again. Both of them breathing hard. "Goodnight" he smiled and turned her around.

Lydia's head was spinning as she tried not to look back. She didn't even know what had just happened nor did she believe it. She had this craving and all she wanted to do was kiss him more.