Chapter 5

Lydia heard the doorbell from up in her room. "I got it!" She shouted to her mom. She ran down the stairs and unlocked the door. The door swung open and Allison stood there with a huge grin on her face. "Ah! You're never going to believe what happened today in science!" Lydia screeched. "And hello to you to?" Allison laughed. Lydia grabbed her friends hand and pulled her inside.

They ran up the stairs and threw Allison's sleeping stuff on the ground. "So what happened!!" Allison said excitedly! "Well when I was walking to science Jason and I bumped into each other. Then when we got to science they're was only one lab partner desk left so we sat together. We talked for what felt like HOURS. He is so kind and genuine, I like him even more if possible." Lydia gushed with dreamy eyes. "That's great, I'm really happy for you" Allison smiled. Lydia looked at her suspiciously and raised an eyebrow.

"You don't seem to happy" Lydia questioned. "I just want you to be careful. I was talking to Eva his ex-girlfriend in history. They broke up recently but they're an on and off again couple so I just don't want you to get your hopes up." Allison half smiled. "Don't worry, I won't. Enough about me, how was London?" Lydia asked excitedly. "OMG! It was so amazing, cute boys, great food and SHOPPING!" Allison squealed. "I missed you so much!" Lydia said. "I missed you too" Allison smiled. Did you see the homecoming posters at school? They were everywhere. They're apparently having homecoming in like 3 weeks, and school just started! Allison asked. "Yeah, I saw. I'm really nervous in not going to get asked though." Lydia said sadly. "Of course you will" Allison said.