Chapter 2

She swung her back pack over her shoulder and shut the car door. As she walked away she locked her door and threw her keys into her purse.

She flipped her hair, took a deep breath and walked in through the doors. Right as she walked in she spotted Allison at they're usual locker sports right next to each other. Allison had been away in London with her dad all summer and communicating with her was hard due to having to pay for phone calls. Of course Scott and Stiles behind her but she didn't care as long as her best friend was there. Scott nudged Allison and she looked up and saw Lydia.

A huge grain spread across Allison's face, the same as Lydia's. Lydia let out a tiny screech and ran towards her best friend. They embraced each other in to a hug. "Ah! I missed you so much!" Lydia said excitedly. "Me too." Allison smiled. Lydia stepped back and Scott punched her playfully and then gave her a friendly hug. She smiled back at him.

"Lydia, always a pleasure." Stiles joked. "Oh, trust me the pleasures all mine." She said sarcastically. "I see you've been working on your sarcasm, not half bad." Stiles said with a wink. Lydia crinkled her nose back at him.

The bell rang. A new year, new couples, new heartbreakers, new people, new liars, new secrets and most importantly a new beginning. Lydia shut her locker said goodbye to everyone then walked to her first class.