Chapter 33

"Why?" Allison and Stiles asked in unison. "Well, I just got a text saying someone slipped something in the drinks." He said. Stiles just sat down and rubbed is forehead with his hand. Allison and Scott sat down next to him and patted his back. "It's okay" Scott sighed. "No, it's not okay, nothing about this whole thing is okay, I KISSED someone else, I MADE Lydia, I  LET her get into that car. How could I have been so stupid!" Stiles yelled standing up and walking out side.

He found a bench out side the hospital and lied down on it closing his eyes. "A memory flashed before his eyes. Stiles and Lydia were walking a movie together. He looked down at her and she was asleep on his chest. She looked to peaceful, yet so happy. A soft smile lay across her lips as he could hear her breaths in and out. Once the movie ended he didn't want to wake her, so he just sat there all night." Stiles sat back up and walked back inside just in time for the doctor to come back out.

"The surgery was successful, we were able to fix her collapsed lung and we think she will re-gain feeling in her left arm and leg, she is currently in a coma attached to a machine to help her breath. Tomorrow morning we will unhook her from this, and if she can breath on her own, well let's just say that's a good sign. And if not, it won't be good."

Stiles sighed of relief. "Can we go see her?" He asked the doctor. "Yes, but one at a time, you don't want to crowd her" he replied walking away. Allison looked at Scott and he nodded at her, "Stiles you can go first" she smiled to him. "Thanks you" stiles said, a single tear falling down his cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was so short! This is more of a lead up chapter to the next one◡̈ love you all, please comment and vote<3