Chapter 1: HEART ACHE AND PAIN <|3

NAE: I think we should break up. 
CHRIS: WHATEVER I WAS GONA TELL YOU THAT I CHEATED ON YOU AND I WANNA BREAK UP WITH YOUR SLUTTY ASS ANY WAYS
NAE: OH REALLY THATS WHY ALL THEM LITTLE GIRLS YOU TRYED TO TALK TO BEHIND MY BACKSAID YOUR GAME IS WACK AND YOU CANT GET ANY GIRLS!!

CHRIS: WELL YOUR FAMILY IS FUCKED UP AND YOUR MOMS A DRUG ADDICT. ATLEASET I DONT HAVE YOUR LIFE!

NAE: ......…FUCK YOU CHRIS! I HATE YOU AND NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

i ran away as fast as i can. It was already getting dark and i was supose to be at my friends house by now. i didnt feel like seeing anybody so i just walked around. i dont know where i was going but i was going somewhere.

ONE HOUR AND A HALF LATER…… ive been walking around for about an hour i eventually ended up at a park. i sat on the swings and just cryed. after  30 mins later i looked up and saw a group of tall guys standing under and by the slide and play set. they kept staring at me. i took out my phone and looked at it and it was about to be 12:30. i also had 15 missed calls from nia . i put it away because i saw a shadow. so i looked up. . . .

??:wassup sexy?
NAE: (barely looking up) umm hi?
??:(lifting up my chin) dont be scared.
NAE: (standing up) umm i have to go.( start walking away)
??: (grabed her arm) why y-
NAE:( punched him in the face and trys to run) 
??: COME HERE BITCH

NAE:FUCK! (falls and hits head on a pole then blacks out kind of)

when i feel the guys ran away. before i fully blacked out i saw a boy with a afro run up to mee and called 911.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who saved her life?

~Nae<3