BOO LOVIN' ~ <3

ROC: aye man i doubt she'll do that she REALLY  loves you man. but imma go hide some where else bcuz you suck at whispering!

PRINCE: what ever man go !

ROC LEAVES AND HIDES SOME WHERE ELSE ....

NAE'S P.O.V....

PRINCE: (just sitting there messing with the bed and a screwfalls out and hits the floor)

NAE: (pops up out of no where) found ya papi!

PRINCE: (scared) damn ma!where you come from i didnt even see your feet!

NAE: well me and my girls took lessons on how to be a ninja when we were little.

PRINCE: (giggling) hahahaha ...... (gets queit and looks at her)

NAE:(serious face on) im serious we did. now we can wait here and (glides her fingers on his chest) and cuddle slash make out or i can just tell evry one i found you . (smiles)

PRINCE: i take cuddle! (puts finger up)

NAE: (gigles and lays next him faceing him) aww you so cute (pokes noes)

PRINCE :i know (leans in and kisses her)

NAE: (kisses back and runs her hand down his chest slowly till she gets down to his belt) i love you prince.

PRINCE: jonae your my everything. ever since i laid eyes on you...

NAE: AWWWW!

PRINCE: shhh! i dont wanna get caught by someone else.

NAE: (giggleing) sorry. you make me the happest girl on earth.(pulls his neck to kiss her)

THEY GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT AND STARTED TO GET SEXUAL. PRINCE STARTED TO KISS HER NECK LIGHTLY THEN HE WENT DOWN TO HER COLLOR BONE AND THEN HER CHEST HE STARTED TO MOVE HER STRAP TO KISS HER SHOULDER THEN HE STARTED TO TAKEIT OFF. SHE WENT IN HIS PANTS AND PLAYED WITH HIS BONER. HE STOPED OUT OF NO WHERE.

PRINCE: wait baby. i wanna make our first time special and not like this. bcuz your my princess and im your prince and imma take you out tomarrow night .

NAE: awww baby.okay i cant wait. 

PRINCE : imma have a surprize for you too.

NAE:  kay boo. ( kisses his forhead lightly)

PRINCE: (gets butterlies) i love when you do that 

NAE: i know (giggles)

NIA'S P.O.V...

ROC: (ran to the bathroom and locked the door and laid in the tub and lookde at the shampoos) hmmmm. (the shampoo bottle slips out his hand and hits the tub.) shhhhh!

NIA: AAAAHAA! found ya found ya foun-( GCO)

ROC: (pulls her ontop of him and kisses her to shut her up) now do you want more of that or wanna continue the game?

NIA: (in a daze) i want more of them lips ( kisses him with force but passionatly)

THEY KEEP ON KISSING AND TOUCHING ON EACH OTHER. THEN NIA TAKES OFF HER SHORTS AND UNDIES AND ROC TAKES OFF HIS PANTS AND BOXERS AND ENTERS NIA.SHE FEELS A LITTLE TINY BIT OF PAIN  BCUZ ITS THE SECOND TIME,BUT IT PASSES BY. SHE BEGAINS TO RIDE HIM AS THEIR MOANS AND GRUNTS HARMONIZE. THEN THEIR SEXUAL FUNKS FILL THE ROOM. AT THE END THEY JUST LAY ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.......

NIA: (drawing a circle on rocs chest and giggleing) you know i forgot all bout the game.

ROC: (jaw drops ) oooohhh yeah! well lets get dressed and i can be your prisoner.(winks at her)

NIA: (kisses him) sorry couldnt hold that back (giggleing)

THEY GET DRESSED AND WALKED OUT ..

NIA: I COUGHT ONE!! 

NAE: MEE TOO!

CELIE: ME THREE!!

MONI : ME FOUR!!

 NAE: damn yall suck!

ROC: what ever now its our turn .......

NIA:okay tiger! 

THE BOYS GO OUT IN THE HALLSOTHE GIRLS CAN HIDE... THEYCOME BACK IN AND LOOK FOR THEM ...... 30 MINS LATER .....

PROD: WE QUIT! 

RAY : YALL ARE NINJAS!

PRINCE: SHIT WE CANT FIND YALL!

ROC: COME ON OUT!

THE GIRLS COME OUT FROM THE MOST WEIRDEST PLACES...

ROC: how the hell yall get there?

MONI: bcuz we slick !

RAY:damn man that was cool! 

THEY KEEP ON PLAYING TILL THEY GET TIERD AND JUST CRASH IN THE LIVING ROOM ONTOP OF EACH OTHER ....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!