Chapter 16: DOES HE ACTUALLY FEEL THAT WAY??? = /

RECAP: PROD and NAE was talking about MONI and NAE/PRODS Relationship……

NAE: SOOOOOOO. What happened to the wall over there? (Points at wall)

PROD:(rubbing hands together and squinting his eyes) ahhh …… I punched the wall…

NAE: (touching his leg) listen you don’t have to ta-(GCO)

PROD:(grabs hands ad look at her) I want to but its like it hurts. I don’t know how to explain it but when ever I talk to you I feel different. I kinda like you more the a sister and the way you went after her in the hall to defend me. That made me happy that some one cared enough to go and like hurt her for me. . . . I don’t know but I. Kinda have feelings for you….(looks in eyes)

NAE:(surprised) wooow. Prod. I’m with prince but I always thought you was sexy and umm(starts talking fast) I don’t want to sound like a creep but before. I nlknew you and everytime I saw you I was like-(GCO)

NIA’S THOUGHTS: OMG!! prod just kissed me! his lips were soft and hes a good kisser. it was so sudden i kissed back by an accedent. i snapped out of it and back. did i acutually kiss prod? how long has he felt like this? while i was thinking all this in my head i was just staring at him with a confused look. then he broke the silence…..

PROD:WOW! your a good kisser!

NAE: (blushing) well thanks but you cant tell prince about this (starts talking fast) bcuz i rally love him and i really really dont want to loose him and i just dont know what i wou-(GCO)

PROD:(giggleing) chill i wont tell but can we be like a secret lovers?(winks and licks lips)

NAE: (giggleing) boy you sexy buit dont let it go to your head because your like my bestfriend/brother and prince like really loves me and i cant do that to him.

PROD: i understand its cool.

NAE: well lets go inside before they think we doing something(gets up and walks to the door)

PROD:(looks at her butt) damn. okay

NAE AND PROD WALK OUT TO SEE EVERYBODY TALKING BOUT THE FIGHT.

NIA: GIRRRL! YOU FED HER A PLATE OF WHOOP AS*!

NAE:man your corney( laughing)

RAY: yeah! that was the best fight ive ever seeen!

PRINCE: damn my baby can fight. i wonder what its gona be loike when we on tour and our fans go crazy over us and try and flirt.

NAE: well well deal with that when it comes up. but im tierd sooooo (baby voice) pwince can you pwease put me to bed? (rocking side to side)

PRINCE: (gets up ) okay baby nae(grabs hands and walks to room)

EVERYBODY ELSE: yeah imma go to bed too ……….. woah that was weird ….. okay stop it ……. pickles ……… AHHHH! (EVERYBODY RUNS TO THEIR ROOM)