OUR DREAMS CAME TRUE!! ~<3

YALL THINK NIA IS PREGNANT BUT NO ROC TOOK IT OUT BEFORE HE CUMMED LMAOO : )

IN THE MORNING WHILE EVERY ONE WAS SLEEPING RAY AND CELIE WAS THE ONLY PEOPLE UP....

CELIE:(baby voice) ray ?

RAY: yes boo?

CELIE:(babyvoice) can you pass me my hot coco ?

RAY: (giggles.) kay.

CELIE:(smiles) thanks  boooooooo(pokes out lips

RAY: ( puts his finger in the wipe creamand puts it on celie's noes) 

CELIE: (scrunches up her face but she smileing.) really ray really?(jumps off the counter)

RAY: (laughing) haha sorry babe i couldnt help it.( covers his face laughing)

CELIE: (goes to the fridge silently and gets the can of whip cream )

RAY:(opens eyes and sees celie with the can or whip cream in his face)

CELIE:now what?(squzzes itand makes it go all over his face) 

RAY :( wipes it from his eyes) okay you got it i deserved that. 

CELIE: lets go in the room i need my phone.

RAY: me too.

THEY GO IN THE ROOM AND GET THEIR PHONES....

RAY: (sitting on the edge of the bed with one leg in the other one out)

CELIE: (sitting on the top of the bed leaning on the back board and her knees to her chest) aye babe(talking sexy)

RAY: yeah?

CELIE:(pointing at a crack in the head bored) remember?

RAY;(smiles and crawls up to her in a sexy way licking his lips) yeah. of corase. you was amazing. and it was your first time.

CELIE: how bout around two?

RAY:anytime babe( goes down and kisses her)

RAY AND CELIE KISS  WITH PASSION AND GROUPE EACH OTHER. EVENTUALLYTHEYSTARTED TO TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHS UNTILLTHEY DOWN TO THERE BRA AND UNDERWEAR AND BOXERS. BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING TO INTURUPT THEIR FUN......

BUZZZZZZZ .................BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

RAY:(getting off her ) damn man! what is that??

CELIE: (laughing) its your phone.

RAY:(goes and gets his phone and answer it ) hello?....... noo.... come on...... but w-...... fine ......(hangs up)bad news babe.

CELIE: what?

RAY:(sigh) MB has practice today so we gotta go to the studio...

CELIE:(making baby face) that means you have to leave me...

RAY: no no no no babe you can come!wehave to tell keisha bout you guys any way.

CELIE: (getting happy) kay lets go tell the others!

THEY GO AND TELL THE OTHERS... THEY WALK IN AND THEY STILL SLEEP ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

RAY:(gigleing then went to go get the blow horn out roc's room then comes back and looks at celie)

CELIE:(covers her ears and smiles)

RAY: (pushes button down)

EVERYONE EXCEPT RAY AND CELIE.:AHHHHH!!

ROC: come on man!!

NAE: THE HELL??(rubing her ears)

RAY: chill we have practice guys.

NAE MONI AND NIA.: whyyyy? :(

PRINCE: we gotta tell keisha  about you guys so you have to come.

NAE NIA AND MONI: YAY!!

THEY GOT DRESSED AND WENT TO THE STUDIO BUT THEY FELT LIKE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING THEM...

ROC: umm guys was itonly me or did yall feel as if some one was following us?

MONI: i thought i was the only one. 

RAY: nah we all felt it we were texting each other. (laughs)

ROC: i didnt know you was texting some one besides me.

PRINCE: umm no one text me 

EVERYONE ELSE .......... so um yeah whitch one we practiceing in??(walks away slowly)

PRINCE: yall stay leaving me out of shit!(cathes up with them)

THEY PRACTICE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF( LMAO) THEN THEY ASK KEISHA.

PRINCE: soo um keisha... youknow how you was looking for a new singer or group?

KEISHA:yeah ....? what yall up to?

ROC: well you have a beutiful group with angelic voices right under your noes.

KEISHA: who?

THE WHOLE OF MB POINTS AT THE GIRLS.

THE GIRLS WAVE NERVOUSLY. 

KEISHA: yall can sing?

NIA: well we have be- (GCO)

MB: yes!!

KEISHA: well sing me something.

THE GIRLS : okay.

THEYSING EVERYTHING TO ME BY MONICA AND THEY HARMINIZE SO IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD.

KEISHA: (surprized and eyes look like this 0_0)  wow! yall are amazing! isay yes! you girls are sighned!

EVERY ONE : (claping and jumping around) WOOO! YAY!! WOOOOOO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELP ENJOY! i was upset bcuz bitches be trying me -,- but im good now.my friend made me happy with her story.... yall should go read it its really good imma leave the link down below in the comment box so yall can read it. theres to parts tho bcuz theres alot of chapters <33333