SHE RODE THAT D*CK LIKE A SOLDIER !! ; Pget

AT THE HOUSE....

NIA: ugh. i miss nae..(crosses arms)

ROC: oh c'mon babe..(raps his arms around her waist while faceing her) shes okay we spent the whole day with her. 

NIA: i know but she's going through some shit right now i just cant get that image of her lying in that bed crying with blood all over her.

ROC: babe i know its ha- you know what (picks her up bridal style) i know what would make you happy (smiles evily and takes her to their room)

NIA: (smileing) roc! put me own what are we going to do?

ROC: youll see(puts her on the bed and goes to his ipod deck and puts on music then turns around and walks up to nia slowly.)

NIA: (geting horney((ewwlmao)) i think i know where this is going (bites lips)

ROC:(gets on top of her and start kissing her passionatly then kiss her neck to her coller bone then stops looks at her and bites his lips and takes off his shirt) its been a while. (smile and licks his lips then goes back to work)

NIA: (lightly moning) oh baby i know.

ROC CONTINUES TO KISS HER THEN HE WORKS HIS WAY DOWN. HE LIGHTLY GLIDED HIS TOUNGE ON HER TUMMY LIKE RIGHT ABOVE HER COOCHIE. SHE GETS CHILLS AND TILTS HEAD BACK.HE TAKES HER UNDIES OFF WITH HIS TEETH. HE THEN BLEW ON HER PUNANIE(USSY). SHE WENT CRAZY . HE THEN PLAYED WITH HER CLIT JUST TO TEASE HER. SHE GRABED HIS HAIR AND THE SCRUNGI CAME OFF SO HIS HAIR CAME OUT.  HE GIGGLED AT HOW SHE WAS SO DESPERATE FOR HIM TO STICK IT IN HER. HE THEN STUCK HIS TOUNG IN HER USSY. SHE WASNT EXSPECTING IT BUT SHE LET OUT A MOAN. HE WENT SLOW AND PASSIONATE.

NIA: FASTER ....

ROC: say my name..... (looks her in the eye)

NIA: ro- rooooooo- rrrrr-

ROC: say .... my...... name( staring at her in the eye like hes looking in her soul)

NIA: rrrrrrrrrrr........ TREY!!

ROC:(smirking) damn you said my name so sexy

NIA: you think thats funny?(grabs him and toss him on the bed) lets see how you like it.(takes off her shirt and gets on top on him and start kissing his chest down.) watch...

SHE UNBUCKLES HIS PANTS AND PULLED IT DOWN. THEN  SHE TAKES HIS DICK OUT AND GIVES HIM A HANDJOB AND BLOW ON THE TOP. HE WAS BITTING HIS LIPS AND CLOSEING HIS EYES. AT THE LAST STAW HE PUT HIS HAND IN HER HAIR AND PULLED IT. IT TURNED HER ON (LMAOOO) SO SHE STARTED TO SUCK IT. HE CUMMED AND SHE LICKED IT...(LMAO YUCK)

NIA: im not done (smiles and bites lips) 

SHE GETS ON TOP OF HIM AND START TO GO UP AND DOWN NICE AND SLOW. THEN SHE GETS TO TENSE AND GOES FASTER. ..

NIA: UHHH! IM ABOUT TO COME OHHHHH R-(GCO)

??: roc! what up my ho- oh my bad! (laughing) i see you my nigga!

ROC: (surprized) uhhh..... ?

NIA: (drops to rocs chest and covers her self and turn red)

ROC: ayo diggy man im in the middle of something!(TURNS RED)

DIGGY: (smirks and licks lips) i see and she has a nice ass body. (looking nia up and down )

ROC:(picks up a pillow and throws it) get out! 

DIGGY:(leaves)

NIA AND ROC: (look at each other and smile then they go to sleep on top of each other