SMH....#JELOSEY

DOCTER: jonae is doing..... just fine. you guys can come and see her. follow me (leads them to her room)

THEY WALK IN....

NAE: (stareing out the window and hears them come in so she turns her head slowly and crokes) heey guys. im so happy to see you.

PRINCE:(holds back tears) aww princess we're happy to see you too.

NAE: i swear if i ever see him again imma rip his penis off and shove it up his a-(GCO)

NIA: CHILdren nae, children are around. (giggles)

NAE: oh (giggles) yeah. but i just hate him and i want to kill him.

CELIE: uhh prince might have already did that.

NAE: (looks at prince and smiles and about to cry) really prince? you faught him?

PRINCE: yeah. if roc and ray didnt pull me of i would have ripped him limb from limb then burend his motionless body. (stareing at the wall fantizing about it)

EVERYONE:(looking at him as if he was crazy and kinda scared) uhhh.

RAY:and yur the one who says (does a really bad mexicon accent) spread the peace.

EVERYONE EXCEPT PRINCE: (laughing)

PRINCE:(turning red) i dont talk like that nigga.

PROD: (talking in a sarcastic voice)whoa whoa whoa! hes a rebel now we dont want to get beat up.

EVERYONE EXCEPT MONI : (laughing)

PRINCE:(giggleing)

NAE: (giggleing) aye dont make fun of my baby (looks at moni) and i saw that. you not low((i only said that bcuz my friend said it on the phone lmaoo that means you not slick))

MONI: what? (stank face)

NAE: first off dont give me no damn attitude! second i asked a damn question third i might be in a hospital bed but i can still beat ya ass i did it before i would do it again hoe. ( rolls neck and rolls eyes)

CELIE; (looks at moni) damn im the only one not argueing or fighting or geeting mad at you but now i see why everyone else do. you fucking stupid and dumb.

MONI: (tearing) well soorry for being upset that i might be loesing my boyfriend to my cousin.(runs out crying)

PRINCE: (confused) wh-what is she talking bout prod?

PROD: she was getting jelous bcuz i cared more about nae bcuz she was hurt and i wasnt paying any attention to her.

NAE: and shes always been like that since we were little all the guys that she liked ended up liking me.

PROD: and nae is like my sister so that wont happen.

NAE:exsacly. so babe theres nothing to worry about.

PRINCE: oh okay baby. (kisses her forhead )

EVERYONE: (looks at prod like what you gona do now nigga?)

PROD: (looks around) what?

NIA: go get her!

PROD:(having a slow moment) oh! (runs out)

EVERYoNE:(giggleing)