BYE GIRLLL!

HEY GUYS SO IDK I JUST FEEL THE NEED TO TYPE AGAIN IDK I HOOE PEOPLE STILL READ IT LOL SOOOO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT UHH YEAH HERE'S A SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER!

---------------------------------------------

Recap: celi is leaving the tour to go home and nia is running after ray. Prod punch prince for talking shit and yeah lol.

NIA- RAY STOP!

Ray: dumb bitch thinks she can just get up and leave me ? (Panting and crying)

Nia: what the hell happened ?

Ray: she's leaving to be with her sick mother. She doesn't even like her !

Nia: damn but ray you gotta understand she's sick.

Ray: but she didn't make no type of effort to stay .

Nia: well then obvi the bitch don't wanna stay let the bitch go! If you love something let it go and if it comes back then it's yours to keep and it's meant to be .

Ray : damn nia that's deep....

Nia: yeah yeah I read it on the wall in the bathroom at the movies when me and Roc was getting freaky one time (looks and daydreams about it ) damnnn. ( bits lip )

Ray : uhhhhh eww! TMI

Nia: oh haha my bad ! But let's go back upstairs before a crazed fan sees your ass .

Fan : RAY RAY ?!?? AAHHHHHH (runs towards them)

Nia and Ray: too late ! (Runs and hides)

BACK AT THE HOTEL !

Nae: babe what's wrong ?

Prod: prince is just a fucking bitch yooo.

Nae: what happened?

Prod: I punched that afropunk in the face !

Nae: hahahahaha when ?!?

Prod: (smiles) just now .

Nae: omggg and I missed it damn ! Now we gona fight (joking and stands in bed and slightly punches prod in the face)

Prod: oh. No. You. Didnt.. (Smiles and tackles get in the bed and gets on top and shoves a pillow in her face then tickles her)

Nae: OMG hahahahahahahahahaha prod you win hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

DOOR SLAM

Prod and Nae stop and just loo and listen .....

Prod: what the hell ?

Nae: idk but I'm not trying to figure it out ... Wanna play UNO ?!?

Prod : sureeeeee !

THEY PLAY CARDS LOL

PRINCE GOES IN HIS ROOM AND JUST LOOKS AT STAR.....

Prince: ........

Star: whaaaa babe?

Prince: ........ Get out .

Star: ehaha what?

Prince: get the hell out ........

Star : but bu-

Prince: NOW! (Grabs her by the arm and puts her out his room door and ten grabs her duffle bag and throws it out along with her) don't come back hoe.... ( slams door in face)

HE GOES AND TAKES A HOT SHOWER RHEN GETS DRESSED AND THROWS A TENNIS BALL AT THE WALL . AFTER THINKING FOR HOURS HE GETS UP AND WALKS OUT IS ROOM AND NOW STANDING INFRONT IF NAE AND PRODS ROOM. HE STANDS THERE CONTEMPLATING IF HE'S GONA WALK AWAY OR GO IN HE OPENS THE DOOR SLOWLY ........

---------------------------------------------

There ya go enjoy !

- Nae ❤