Would It Be The Same??

RECAP: THEY GET TO NAE AND SEE WHAT HER KID NAPPER IS DOING.... WHATS GONA HAPPEN?? o.0

NAE: STOOOP! (crying histeracly) pleee-asse noo. chris stopp. (barely can talk.)

PRINCE:(freezes and stares) na-nae....

WHEN THWY ACTUALLY LOOKED AT NAE SHE WAS BLEEDING EVERY WHERE.... SHE WAS ALMOST FULLY NAKED AND CRYING AND BEING HELD DOWN. WHEN EVERY ONE SAW THAT THEY JUST GOT FURIOUS.

CHRIS: pretty boy didnt i tell you not to come look for her right? now you pay the consquences.

PRINCE: DONT YOU TOUCH HER! (tears streaming down his face)

CHRIS: ( talking like a baby) awwwww ...... little puff ball misses his widdle girl fwend?? hahahaha well i told your bitch ass not to fucking look for her so now you gotta pay.( bends down and kisses her cheek) im sorry i have to do this. but if you never broke up with me in the first place and gave me what i wanted all this would have never happened ...... ( gets up and picks up a knife then puts it to her neck ) good bye boo, ( about to slice but falls to the ground and starts shaking on the floor like hes being electracutied) 

CELIE: (tazers him right in the balls) biiiiitcccchhhh!

EVERY ONE: (runs to nae laying on the bed crying )

PRINCE:(getting angry)  you guys take her to the hospital and ill handle this nigga. (goes to a table and opens a drawer)

PROD: Roc and Ray stay and make sure prince dont get hurt. girls get her stuff and come with me.(helps nae up)

NAE: (gets up and falls to the ground)

PROD:( trying to hide his tears and picks her up) lets go ! i think shes looseing to much blood!!

NIA,CELIE,MONI,AND PROD: (run to the car) 

THEY SPEED DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL. ON THE WAY THERE NAE'S EYES KEPT CLOSEING. PROD AND NIA WAS BY HER SIDE TELLING HER TO STAY WITH THEM AND TO KEEP HER EYES OPEN. MONI FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY AND WAS ACTING SUSPICIOS OF PROD WONDERING WHY HE CARED SO MUCH AND WAS SO EMOTIONAL. SHE STARTED TO GET AND ATTITUDE AND STARTED TO POUT. NIA TURNED AND SAW HER ROLL HER EYES....

NIA: the fuck you rolling your eyes for?

MONI: the fuck you need to know for?

NIA: your cousin is over here loosing alot of blood and she could be dieing and you over here throwing a fit because your boyfriend cares and hes not paying any attention to you?? bitch you need a reality check because not every thing is about you ass whole!

MONI: but hes my boyfriend he looks like hes about to fucking kill him slef over her!

PROD: moni this is not the time for you to start shit! ao just sit there and shut the hell up before i leave you for some one better ! im not fucking spoiling your ass anymore!

MONI: (getting even more mad but sad) what ever...