Loving you ~ <3

THE GIRLS: well......... (looks at each other) ...... SURE!

RAY:good because if yall would of said no i would have slapped you guys faster then you can say tacos galor.(laughs)

EVERYONE EXCEPT RAY: .........(looks at eachother then him) what??

RAY: damn man i would have thought yallwas stupid! (throws hands in air)

EVERYONE: (laughs)

NAE: but one thing..

PROD: what?

NIA: we need a better name ... swag girls? uh ah. not gona work (shaking her hand by her neck like shes saying cut )

CELIe AND MONI: true...

ROC: well keisha and walter would pick one out. 

PROD: yeah. but what you guys wanna do?

NAE AND NIA: (look at each other) HIDE AND SEEK!

EVERYONE: cool! 

NAE: WAIT WE GOTTA GO CHANGE GIRLS!!

NIA: yeah come on!

THE GIRLS GO INTO THEIR ROOMS AND CHANGED INTO THEIR CAMAFLOUGE PAJAMAS......

ROC: oh....

PROD: my...

PRINCE:mindless...

RAY: bob...

NIA WAS WEARING BOOTY SHORTS AND A BELLY  SHIRT A SNAP BACK WITH HIGH SOCKS

NAE WAS WEARING SPANDEX MID-THIGH A TANK TOP A BANDANNA AND HIGHSOCKS

CELIE WAS WEARING BASKET BALL SHORTS THAT WAS KINDA TIGHT AND A ONE SLEAVE TEA SHIRT AND HAD BLACK MAKE UP UNDER HER EYES LIKE A FOOT BALL PLAYER( LMAOO)

MONI WAS WEARING REGULAR SHORTS A TANK TOP AND A BANDANA RAPED AROUND HER CAFE.........

THE GIRLS : lets.... do.... this...

ROC: (stands up and parts legs and puts his hands together and rubs them together) okay soo are we donig boys against girls?

NIA: yes. (walks up to him ina sexy way) and after (puts hand on his beltbuckle) we beat you,you can put on something sexy and dance around for me(slaps his butt ) and walks back and gives nae their hand shake.)

ROC:(blushing ) heem hem (clearing his thorght) well uhh letsget this started.

NAE:  we'll count just to make it fun! (gives prince yhe evile but sexy eye)

PRINCE: (gets goose bumps and whispers to roc) this is gona be fun! but lets hide together.

ROC:(whispering) damn prince i told them guys you werent gay but you just made me feel stupid do you need a damn therapist?

PRINCE: (Slaps his arm) man i gotta tell you something. i aint gay.

ROC: oh ight.

THEY GO AND HIDE AND ROC AND PRINCE ARE HIDING UNDERONE OF THE BEDS...

ROC: SOO! whats up?

PRINCE: i got this gift for nae. i dont know if ishould give it to her yet.(showed him a beautiful purple ring) its a promise ring.

ROC: woow.you really love her dont you?

PRINCE: yeah more then she thinks..... i would be tight(mad) if i lost her to someone i knew or anyone point blank....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welp enjoy!!