awwwwe<3

NIA: bcuz how you gona talk with my fist in your mouth? (walks fast up to her and punches her in the face)

MONI:(falls to the floor)

ROC:(grabed nia) babe dont. you have little me in there! (tickles her stomach)

NIA: (gigles and calms down bcuz of how much she loves roc)  okay baby lets go in the room befor my baby cathes a early disease( rolls eyes at moni as she holds her noes in pain)

MONI: im sick of argueing and getting on people's bad side! 

CELIE: then you need to change how you act sweetie.(giving her a towel for her bloody noes)

MONI: but idk how! maybe i need a theripist.

NAE: helll no! (sigh) just talk to me when ever your down and we would meet 2 a week to give you ideas on how to handle stuff untill you know how to control it.

MONI:(runs and hugs her and gets a lil blood on her) oh thank youthank you thank you nae! your a life saver! (runs to prod and hugs him ) now i dont need to leave my prody-poo!

PROD: ye- yeah you wo-wont have to le-leave.( fake smiles)

NAE: well imma goto bed bcuz all this is sooo tiering! bye yall !

EVERYONE: night! 

PROD: wa-waitnae lemme talk to you for a sec!

NAE: kay som in the hall.

THEY GO IN THE HALL TO TALK ..... 

NAE: so whats up?

PROD: oh i just wanted to thank you for what your going to do with moni and how you would help her.

NAE: oh no problamo!but how you feel lately?

PROD: eeh better , my hearts recovering (has on hand in his pocket and the other on his chest and he gigled)

NAE: (giggled) well thats good but i hope you moni can get back to normal. but im soo beat so imma hit the hay! (points to her room )

PROD: oh-okay . (watched her goin the room then looked down and thought about her and went back in the room and went to sleep.

   EVERYONE IS SLEEP!!! : D LMAO

IN THE MORNING!!! 

ROC: WAKEUP WAKE UP WAKEUP!! (bounceing on the bed)

NIA: okay im up im up !

THEY GOT DRESSED AND WENT TO THE DOCTERS OFFICE.........

NIA: im kindascared roc... (looks up at him and tears a lil)

ROC: dont be ...( smiles) no matter what i wont leave you boo. (kisses her forhead and grabs her hand as the docter comes in )

DOCTER: well hello ms.williams! you ready to have your results?

NIA: yes docter. (starts getting nervous and looks at roc)

ROC:( mouths) its okay be calm .

DOCTER: well ms. williams you are ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELP ENJOY! ~NAE <3