Chapter 13: THE DATES!! Roc and nia!!!

NIA’s THOUGHT: damn I for got to ask roc what we doing for our date. I texted him and he said just look sexy as always but don’t wear a skirt wear some jeans. Then as I put my phone away my mom came in with her pregnant self…

NM: (walks in with her hand on her back) damn i cant wait for this baby to be out!

NIA:(laughing)well im gona have a widdel sister!(tickling her stomach)

NM: (gigles ) well what you gona do tonight?

NIA: WELLL…… roc wants to take me on a date…. i dont know where but i cant wear a dress or skirt.

NM:(under her breath) thank god… but well have fun imma be shopping for the baby.

NIA: otay!have fun !

NM: of coarse.

NIA:(giggles and goes to fridge to get some juice then goes to her room and stand in front of her closet to pick out her cloths)

NIA THOUGHTS: hmmm idk what to wear. . . . and it depends because if we going somewhere i know that everybody i know goes to then i gotta look fly/sexy! but if not i just gotta look cute. ROC is different. today was perfect. he really fooled me today. but imma start getting ready. i decided to wait on the steps.i pulled out my ipod and listen to it. Make You Beg by Chris Brown came on and my mom use to be a dancer so she made our garage into a dance studio so i went in there to dance but i left the door open and put it in the speaker. i was watching my self daance and i look banging. i spind a round and put my hands in the air and started to whine my hips and i looked back and when i turned bcak i saw roc sitting on the floor staring at me and bitting his lips.

NIA: damn you roc! you scared me! dont do that(giggles)

ROC: i didnt want you to stop so i didnt say anything(giggles and winks)

NIA:(blushes) hahaha well you like what you see??(walking to him slowly playing with the ends of her hair)

ROC: (gets a boner) y-yea(bits lips trying to hold him self from jumping on her)

NIA:( sits on his lap faceing him and her arms around his neck) how about this?(kisses him on the lips slow and sexy)

ROC: (kisses back and put hands on waist) mmmm

WET THE BED BY CHRIS BROWN COMES ON …

NIA:(starts grinding on him and getting into the kiss)

ROC:(gets a bigger boner and nia can feel it on her vajayjay and slides his hands down her but and puts his index fingers in her pants just a little bit and pulls on her thong)

NIA

ROC:(laughs) why you moaning? (laughing so hard he tilts his head back really hard and hits it in the wall)

NIA:(laughing) thats what you get for making fun of how i sound when moan( laughs and rubs his head) aww poor baby(kisses his forehead softly) all better?

ROC:(gets chills and nod his head excitedly) who said i was making fun of your moan? (bites bottom lip and tilts his head to the side and made his eyes low and forehead scrunched up)

NIA: (kisses him) sorry i couldnt hold that back when you made that face(laughs and gets up ) well what we doing?

ROC: do you know how to ice skate?(grabs hand and walks out the garage)

NIA:yeah imma beast!

ROC: well i wanna see what you got !(gets in the car)

NIA:KAY!(gets in )

SKIPPING TO AT THE ICE HOUSE……

NIA: (skating past roc and pulls his poney tail and spins to face him)

ROC: thats not funny! imma get you( chase her around the rink till he slips and falls on his face)(laughing) ohhh shiiiiit!

NIA:(turns and sees him on the floor and covers her mouth then bust out laughing so hard she falls too)

ROC:(laughing and getting up) alright you got it. but i think im done for tonight(laughs) well lets go get soom food!

NIA: yes please bcuz im starving!(starts to get up but gets ice thrown in her face from some one skates…) WHAT THE HELL!?

??: OOPS! my bad! (turns to roc) hey roc i miss you!

ROC: shayla why would you do that?

SHAYLA: because you can do way better then the trash over there(points at nia)

ROC: shes not trsh im in love with her so fuck off!(starts skating past shayla but gets pulled)

SHAYLA:(pulls roc to her and kisses him)

ROC:(sorta spits in her face and gets away) what the hell?!

NIA:(sprints to shayla) ohhhh heeeeeeelll no!(takles her to the ground and knees her and punch and scratch and slaps her and then bangs her head on the ice) stay away from me and my man or it would be worst because no ones gona stop me.( spits on her face while skating away.)

ROC:( skates to her and hugs her from behind) damn you tore that ass up! i love you babe and dont ever think that some one is gona take me from you. (kisses forehead)

NIA: aww im sorry you had to see me like that but the bitch deserved it!

ROC: i know…

ROC AND NIA GOES AND RETURN THEIR SKATES THEN GOT GET SOME FOOD. WHILE THEY ARE THERE THEY THROW FRIES AT EACH OTHER AND LAUGH AND HAVE A GOOD TIME ….

NOW THEY ARE WALKING HOME.

NIA: WELL I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!!(jumps on roc)

ROC: (spins her around) can i ask you something ?

NIA:sure

ROC:(gets on one knee) would you be my girrl and wear my promise ring?(takes it out his poket)

NIA:(gasp and covers her mouth and tears of joy comes out.) of coarse roc!

ROC;(slides finger on her ring and kisses her then swings her) im always happy and i love being with you! you make me soo happy!

NIA: you doo too!! but imma go inside before my mom has a titie attack .(laughs) bye boyfriend(kisses him one last time)

ROC:(kisses back and smiles) bye girlfriend (walks down steps to the car and drives away when nia goes inside.)

NIA: ( goes in side and screams on her pillow then goes to bed with a smile on her face)

HOPE YOU LIKED IT I KNOW MY BESTIE IS! <3 WELP BYEE!

~NAE!<3