Admiration (Ricky Horror Request)

Admiration

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 1,297

Warnings: fluff, smut

Author's Note: This imagine is for @ShaHandy - I hope you like it! x

The breeze blew through your long purple hair as you walked to your friend Ricky's house. He had written some new music and wanted you to be the first one to hear it. You were excited to see him, it had been a while. Since Ricky and his band have been working on their new album, they've been a bit busier than usual.

The sky was cloudy and beautiful as you walked up to Ricky's doorstep. You rang the doorbell, soon hearing his footsteps approaching the door. You smiled at Ricky as he opened the door, inviting you inside. You two hugged before going up the stairs to Ricky's bedroom. You looked around his room, band and horror movie posters hung up on the walls. Ricky's house was pretty much a second home to you.

"So you wrote some new music?" You ask Ricky.

"Yeah. I wanted you to be the first person to hear it." He replies, smiling at you.

As you smiled back at Ricky, you couldn't help but feel a sort of emptiness. You wished that he would feel the same way as you, but you doubted it. Ever since Ricky first played his guitar for you fell for him. Ever since that day, you slowly fell deeply in love with him. You had been keeping your feelings for him a secret for several months.

You watched Ricky as he picked up his black electric guitar. After setting a few things up, he began to play. A smile grew on your face as Ricky's fingers plucked the strings of his guitar. He closed his eyes after a while, getting lost in the music. You continued to keep your eyes on Ricky.

"That was amazing, Ricky." You tell him, once he sets his guitar down.

"For real? Because you say that about every piece of music I show you." Ricky asks you.

"That's because every piece of music that you show me is amazing. Seriously Ricky, you have so much talent." You say.

"Well thank you, Sha. I'm glad you like my music." He replies, smoothly flashing you another smile.

You bit your lip once Ricky turned his back to you, putting his guitar down. You wanted to tell him how you felt so badly. You just wanted him to feel the same way. You wanted to say something to Ricky, but your fear kept holding you back.

"So, what do you want to do now?"

You sucked in your bottom lip, nerves coming over you.

"Ricky, can I talk to you about something?" You ask.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, actually, I just need to tell you something." You say.

A few seconds passed and Ricky could easily tell that you were nervous. He wanted to try to calm you down; he really wanted to hear what you had to say.

"It's alright, Sha. Don't be nervous. Just tell me." Ricky says softly.

"Well, ever since that day you first played your guitar for me..." You started off, still feeling nervous.

You looked up at Ricky and he was watching you intently. He gave you a small, sweet smile, then you felt more courageous. You didn't know of course, but Ricky was dying to hear your next words come out of your mouth.

"I...I have feelings for you, and have for a while. I really like you, Ricky." You tell him.

"I feel the same way, Sha." Ricky says after a short pause.

You both smiled at each other, sitting in silence for a while. You stared into Ricky's blue eyes and wanted nothing more but to kiss him. He got up from his chair and sat on the edge of his bed with you. You turned to face him and slowly leaned in, your lips getting closer to his. Ricky cupped your face with his hand, guiding you. Your lips soon collided and you shakily set your hand on his leg.

Ricky pulled you closer to him, eventually pulling you onto his lap. You straddled him as you passionately made out. Ricky moaned softly into your mouth, getting hard beneath you. You tangled your hands in his messy hair and softly started to grind on him. Soon you could feel his hard-on rubbing against you. You moaned as you and Ricky continued to kiss, his tongue entering your mouth.

Minutes later Ricky picks you up, laying you down on your back. He crawls over your body as you lay on the mattress. You take those few moments to catch your breath, your chest rapidly moving up and down. Ricky quickly reattached his mouth to yours. You moaned as he once again put his tongue in your mouth.

Ricky soon removed his shirt, revealing his toned abdomen. You removed your shirt as well, then your bra. Ricky sucked on your neck as you unbuttoned your jeans. He then pulled them down your legs and you kicked them onto the floor. Afterwards Ricky took off his jeans as well.

Soon you both were completely naked and vulnerable to one another. Ricky's hands roamed your body, exploring every inch of it. You bit your lip and kept a hand in his black hair as he went down on you. You let out a loud moan as Ricky's tongue began to pleasure you. His tattooed hands gripped your thighs while he sucked hard on your clit. You let out multiple loud moans, letting Ricky know how good he was making you feel.

After some time you could feel your orgasm emerging. Your whole body shook as Ricky continued, making you cum. You cried out his name as well as several profanities. He moaned, sending vibrations to your sensitive clit. Ricky gave you a few moments to come down from your climax before kissing you on the lips.

You two kissed passionately for a few moments, then Ricky lined up to your entrance. His lips were still attached to yours when he slowly pushed into you. You moaned into his mouth, holding onto his broad shoulders. Ricky started thrusting into you, first going at a slow pace. Minutes passed and soon he was thrusting into you as fast as he possibly could.

Sweat coated Ricky's skin as he continued to thrust into you. The elevated sound of your moans filled the emptiness of the room. Every now and then you would hear Ricky grunting and letting out low moans and growls. He was extremely sexy and it only added to your euphoria.

As time passed your orgasms only grew closer. Ricky's thrusts became sloppier and you could tell that he was on the edge of his climax. You held his face with your hands, turning his gaze to you. His blue eyes stared into yours and within a second you both came. You both let out elongated moans, your foreheads touching.

"Fuck." You heard Ricky say, his voice raspy.

His hot breath hit your face as you both breathed heavily. Soon Ricky pulled out of you. He collapsed beside you and you both took a few minutes to breathe. Later on Ricky pulled you close to his side, pulling the blanket over you both. You smiled at him and stared deeply into his dark blue eyes. You could get lost in them for centuries.

"I could get lost in your eyes." You tell him softly.

Ricky smiles, then replies "I could get lost in yours, too. They're so beautiful."

You blush and cuddle closer to him, feeling the warmth of his pale skin. Ricky pressed a kiss to your forehead and pulled you in closer. You felt safe and comforted in his strong arms. Your eyes traced the ink on his skin, admiring it. Soon you both fell asleep, warm and safe in each other's arms.