Full Moon (Ryan and Chris Request)

The Night of The Full Moon

A Ryan Sitkowski and Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 2,300

Warnings: smut, dominance, blood play, knife play, bondage

Author's Note: I'm sorry that updates have been kind of slow, I'm trying to get it back on track! This imagine was requested by midnightsoul30 - I hope you enjoy your imagine!

You were now getting ready to go over to your boyfriend Chris' house. There was a full moon tonight and you both were going to celebrate. You and Chris, along with another friend of yours named Ryan, were vampires. During full moons vampires became more active and bloodthirsty. You and Chris had a sort of tradition; every full moon you two would have kinky sex.

You had just finished getting dressed and preparing yourself. You wanted to look extra good for Chris tonight, just like always. You wore a sexy red and black lingerie set underneath a slimming black dress. You also had your favorite pair of high heels on. You looked and felt sexy and confident.

Soon you made your way to Chris' house, driving in your car. You drove in the dark, eventually pulling into his driveway. You got out, shutting your car door. You took a few moments to look up at the darkened sky. The full moon was in view and it looked beautiful as always. You could feel your vampiric senses growing much stronger than usual.

Before you could even make it up to the front door, Chris opened it. You smiled at him, admiring his presence. Chris was wearing a tuxedo. His hair was gelled back, too. He looked ravishing.

"You look amazing, Wednesday." Chris tells you.

"Thank you! You look quite handsome yourself." You say, touching your fingertips to the material of his tuxedo.

Chris smirks at you, saying "I can't wait to see what's underneath your dress."

You smirk back at Chris before following him inside the house. Chris leads you into his living room, where you two often hung out. You are shocked to see someone else standing present. It was none other than your friend and fellow vampire, Ryan. He hears both of your footsteps and turns towards you.

"Not to sound rude, Ryan, but what are you doing here?" You ask, Chris standing beside you.

"You wanna tell her now?" Ryan asks Chris.

Chris nods, then proceeds to explain the situation.

"Ryan and I would like to make a proposal." He tells you.

"Go on." You say.

"Would you like to hook up with both of us tonight?" Chris asks.

"Only if you are comfortable with doing so, Wednesday. If you aren't, then I'll happily leave you two to yourselves." Ryan adds.

You take a moment or so to think. A few thoughts immediately flood your mind, the most prominent ones being lustful. You imagined just how much pleasure all three of you could obtain from one another. Three impulsive, bloodthirsty vampires in one room? It sounded like an euphoric dream to you.