Games (Ricky Horror Request)

Games

A Ricky Horror Imagine

Word Count: 2,150

Warnings: smut

Author's Note: I hope you like your imagine, @babygirl5061 ! Thank you for always supporting and voting on this book lovely! ☺️😘❤️

You smiled as you looked out the window of Ricky's car. You guys were on your way to the bowling alley, where you were meeting up with the rest of Motionless in White and their girlfriends. Tonight all of you had decided to go out and have fun, since MIW had just come back from a UK tour. You had missed all of them so much, especially Ricky of course. Now Ricky's tattooed hand rested on your leg as he drove, getting closer to your destination.

When you arrived at the bowling alley, you and Ricky held hands while walking inside. You spotted the rest of MIW and their girlfriends at a table, laughing and talking. It looked like they had just gotten there; they were just starting to set things up. You and Ricky walked over to everyone, saying hi and giving them hugs. Then you both went to grab your bowling balls. After that you guys got your bowling shoes and everyone was ready to bowl!

Chris went first, immediately getting a strike. He was extremely good at bowling and he always put everyone to shame with his high scores. Balz went after Chris, getting a strike as well. In fact, everyone had a good start except for you, Devin's girlfriend Kylie and Vinny. Whenever it was Ryan's turn, Vinny tried to mess him up by tripping him. Vinny's plan backfired by Ryan getting a strike.

You all were bowling for almost two hours when you noticed that Ricky was getting a little anxious. You noticed that he wasn't paying as much attention to the bowling as before and that he was chewing his lip quite often. After your third game of bowling, everyone agreed on going somewhere to eat. You could've eaten at the bowling alley, but their food was crap. So instead you all drove and met up at a restaurant.

You all sat at a big table, talking and laughing once again. Chris and Ricky talked some about MIW's upcoming album, everyone listening intently. Even while talking about the upcoming album, Ricky seemed a bit distracted. After a while, you all had ordered and recieved your food. You all ate quickly and Devin offered to pay the bill. Devin, Chris, Ricky and Balz all argued about who was going to pay the bill. It ended up being Vinny who paid the bill (he gave the waiter his credit card whilst the guys were arguing), making everyone laugh and be thankful.

After eating, you all sat and continued to talk for a while. The restaurant had plenty of open tables, so you weren't being rude. After talking for a little while, Ricky leaned over to whisper in your ear.

"Are you ready to go Layla?" Ricky asks you.

"Not really, I'm having a good time." You say.

Ricky frowned, dissatisfied with your answer.

"Are you sure you don't want to leave, Layla?" Ricky asks, his voice deep as he spoke your name. A second later, Ricky firmly placed his hand on your upper thigh.

You swallowed nervously and turned to face him. He was smirking, a lustful look in his eyes. You had a sudden thought and you lifted one eyebrow, challenging Ricky. You then smirked and turned back to face everyone. After a few seconds you felt Ricky's hand begin to slowly move up. He also moved his hand inward, firm against your tight jeans. You continued to lightly engage in conversation.