Intimacy (Chris Motionless)

Intimacy

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 1,712

Warnings: smut, language

You and Chris have been dating for several months now, but you two haven't exactly gotten...intimate yet. You two kissed and held hands, but that was about it. You knew that Chris was just waiting until he knew that you were comfortable with everything. You were still a virgin and he knew that. You could tell that Chris wanted more, but he continued to wait for you. You knew that Chris would wait much longer, but you didn't want to keep him waiting forever. You wanted him to feel pleasure and you wanted to pleasure him.

You were sat at your kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading a book. Chris was out with the band for a little while, so you were alone. You started to think about having sex with Chris. You knew that you trusted him, so you were really the only thing standing in your way. After careful thinking, you decided that you were finally ready. You wanted to have sex with Chris, even more so now that you had decided that you were ready for it. Now the anticipation was getting to you.

You checked the time on your phone; it was 6:45. Chris said that he would be home at 7. You continued to read your book, drinking your coffee in between. After only a few mere minutes, you were unable to continue reading. Your mind kept distracting you with erotic thoughts. You started thinking about Chris' hands and what they could possibly do to you.  Your mind traveled to places that it had never been before, with newly discovered feelings and desires.

You closed your book and set it down on the table. You drank the last of your coffee and let your mind go. You fantasized about Chris, about what he would do to you. You thought about what you could possibly do to him, too. You wondered what kind of affect you would have on Chris. You wanted to make him feel good, you wanted to hear his moans. You got so aroused just thinking about it all. You could feel yourself getting wet.

When 7 o'clock finally came, Chris walked in through the front door. You watched him silently, admiring his features. Chris always looked great, but tonight he looked even more daunting and irresistible. He was so tall and skinny, dressed in black from head to toe. His tattoos and piercings were so enticing and captivating. You couldn't wait to have Chris' hands on you, touching every inch of your nude body. You wanted to feel his bare, sweat-coated body against yours.

"Y/N?" Chris calls out for you.

"I'm in the kitchen." You say, Chris turning around to face you.

"Hey. What are you up to?" Chris asks, putting his things down and walking over to you.

"Just thinking." You reply nonchalantly.

"About what?" Chris asks, sitting down across from you.

"You." You say.

Chris smiles at you sweetly, unaware of your erotic thoughts.

"Your hands, your touch. The things you could do to me." You add, your voice dark and lustful.

Chris' smile went away and his eyes darkened. You looked down at the floor, feeling nervous and a little bit embarrassed. You had never said anything like that to anyone before, it was a new feeling for you. You hoped that you hadn't said the wrong thing. You jumped slightly as Chris suddenly got out of his chair. He walked over to you, cupping your face with his hands. Before a single word could emerge from your mouth, Chris smashed his lips onto yours.