APMAs (Ryan Sitkowski)

Alternative Press Music Awards

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,700

Warnings: fluff

You looked at yourself in the mirror as you did you makeup for tonight. Your boyfriend Ryan had invited you to come as his date to the Alternative Press Music Awards, so you wanted to look perfect. You were super nervous for tonight; there would be people everywhere with phones and cameras watching your every move. You always got anxious in front of large groups of people, but you were going to face your fears for Ryan tonight.

You wore a long black dress. The sleeves and the area covering your collarbones and cleavage was a soft, see-through material. It also had a patterned stitched onto it. You wore a pair of black stilettos and your nails had been done the day before. You felt like a million bucks! After you were finished getting dressed and doing your makeup, you went to go see where Ryan was.

"Ryan?" You call.

"I'm in the kitchen, babe." Ryan answers you.

You walk out of the bathroom, into the hallway and towards the kitchen. You, the rest of Motionless in White and Balz' girlfriend were staying at Chris' friend's house for the night. You slowly emerged from the hallway, seeing everyone else standing ready in the kitchen. They were all talking and laughing. You smoothed out your dress and looked into a mirror that was in the hallway one last time. You are still extremely nervous and anxious for the night ahead.

You walked into the kitchen, greeting everyone and taking a closer look at their outfits. Balz' girlfriend Ryan-Ashley looked absolutely stunning in her dress! The rest of the guys looked very handsome as well. You looked over at Ryan and he turned to face you. He immediately stopped talking to whoever he was talking to and stared at you in awe. You could feel yourself blushing as he continued to stare at you.

"You look gorgeous Y/N! That dress looks amazing on you!" Ryan-Ashley compliments you.

"Thank you so much, you look gorgeous as well!" You reply with a big smile.

"Thanks!" Ryan-Ashley says.

Ryan walks over to you and you kiss him on the cheek. He smiled and put an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Everyone resumed their conversations. The band talked about performing with Rob Zombie and who else was going to be attending the award show. Soon it was time for you all to leave. You all got into a big, black car and got driven to the APMA's. The drive wasn't too long and you made it to the red carpet just in time. After security checks and makeup touch-ups, you all lined up to go onto the red carpet.

It was just moments before it was time for you all to actually go onto the red carpet and you grew even more nervous. You messed with your dress and took a deep breath, trying to calm yourself down. Ryan looked over at you and smiled reassuringly. He held your hand and you smiled back at him. You were still nervous, but knowing that Ryan would be right by your side made you feel a little bit better. You're gonna be fine, just relax, you told yourself.

It was time. You all walked out into the sunlight and onto the beginning of the red carpet. You prayed that you wouldn't trip over your dress or do anything stupid. Ryan gave your hand a squeeze and you looked up at him. He smiled at you again and you both continued walking with the group. Cameras were almost instantly flashing at all of you. It was an experience unlike any other.