Lustful (Foursome Request)

Lustful

A Motionless in White Imagine

Word Count: 2,066

Warnings: extreme smut, language

Author's Note: This imagine was requested by @MotionlessAndKuza - I hope you like it!

You were laying on your couch watching tv when you got a text. It was a text from the group chat you had with your long-time friends Ricky, Devin and Vinny. They were all talking about hanging out today. You smiled and got excited. Hanging out with them was always a good time!

You texted back suggesting that they all come over to your house. They all soon agreed and you got ready. The three of them didn't live too far from your place, so you didn't have much time. Your house was pretty clean and organized, so you went to look in the mirror. You made sure that your makeup still looked good and fixed your hair.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door. You rushed to open it, welcoming Ricky, Devin and Vinny inside. You all exchanged big hugs, then went into your living room. You all decided to watch a movie. You started making snacks with Vinny while Ricky and Devin looked through your DVDs.

You and Vinny went into your kitchen. You got out some microwave popcorn for Vinny to prepare, then grabbed some soda for everyone. While you two were waiting for the popcorn to finish, you noticed that something was off. Vinny seemed to be nervous. You smiled at him and he smiled back with obvious awkwardness. It was almost as if he was keeping something from you.

You were interrupted from your thoughts when the microwave went off, signaling that the popcorn was done. Vinny took the popcorn out and you poured it into a big bowl. Once everything was finished, you and Vinny went back into the living room. Ricky and Devin were sitting on your couch, a few DVDs in their laps.

"Let me guess, you guys couldn't settle on just one movie?" You ask, giggling at them.

"Yeah, so we're all gonna have to vote for which movie to watch." Devin says, laughing along with you and Vinny.

"I say we watch this one." Ricky says, holding up one of your favorite movies.

"Yeah, I love that movie!" You say.

"That's cool with me." Vinny agrees.

"Fine." Devin says, playfully rolling his eyes.

Devin puts the rest of the DVDs away, then puts in the one that you guys are going to watch. You all sit on the couch together. You brought your giant, fluffy blanket for you all to snuggle up in. You sat between Ricky and Devin. Once the movie started, you all went silent.

Just minutes into the movie, things started getting suspicious. Ricky had his hand on your knee under the blanket. You thought nothing of this at first, but then Devin placed his hand on your other knee as well. Neither man knew that the other was doing the same thing to you. You snuck glances at both of their faces. Ricky didn't notice you, but Devin did. He turned and smiled at you.

You smiled back at him as if nothing was going on, but something definitely was. You were internally freaking out a little bit. Eventually nothing else happened, so you returned your attention to the movie. For a while everything continued to be uneventful. However, several minutes later, Ricky put his arm around your shoulders. You were again taken aback by his gesture.