Jealousy (Ryan Sitkowski)

Jealousy

A Ryan Sitkowski Imagine

Word Count: 1,755

Warnings: language, smut, intense dominance

You and Ryan were leaving soon to go to a party. You had just finished doing your hair and makeup. You were wearing a tight, black dress with matching heels and dark makeup. Your dress showed a little bit of cleavage and really showed off your figure. When you were ready, you walked downstairs where Ryan was waiting. His eyes roamed your body hungrily, spending a few extra seconds to stare at your chest.

"You look really hot, Y/N." Ryan says, putting his hands on your hips.

Ryan smirked and kissed you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. Ryan slips his tongue into your mouth and you let out a quiet moan. Ryan's hands eventually travel down to your ass, squeezing it. You remember the party and push Ryan away from you. At first he looks confused, then pissed off. You laugh at Ryan before explaining.

"We have to go now, we're gonna be late for the party." You tell him.

"Who cares if we're gonna be late. I think we can spend a little more time here." Ryan says, the lust in his eyes prominent.

Ryan grabbed your waist, pulling you close to him once again. You kissed him back when he smashed his lips onto yours. You smirked into the kiss. Ryan was suddenly very turned on, it must have been the dress. You pushed Ryan off of you once again. You grabbed your jacket and walked towards the door, ready to leave.

"Come on, Y/N."  Ryan says. You could just hear his irritation, his need for you.

"You come on, Ryan. We're gonna be late." You say, walking out the door and getting into the car.

Ryan followed you quietly after a few moments. He said nothing to you as he got into the drivers seat of the car. You had just brushed off Ryan's anger, you assumed that everything would be fine later on. You two drove in silence for a while, then you decided to talk to Ryan before you both got there. You decided to ask him something simple, purely to break the ice. 

"The rest of Motionless in White are coming to the party, right?" You ask.

No response. You looked over at Ryan, thinking that maybe he was distracted or just didn't hear you. His eyes were glued to the road, his hands gripping the steering wheel firmly. You bit your lip, wondering if you should ask again. You waited a few seconds, then asked him again.

"Ryan? The rest of the band is coming to the party, right?" You ask, your voice louder this time.

Still no response. Now you were getting irritated. Was Ryan really going to give you the silent treatment? How childish, you thought. You scoffed, loud enough for Ryan to hear, and turned to look in the opposite direction. You stared out of your window, not daring to look back in Ryan's direction for the rest of the ride. When you arrived at the house of the party, you both walked side by side. You didn't hold hands, but at least Ryan didn't isolate you.

You found the rest of Motionless in White in a busy room with a large seating area. You and Ryan walked over to the couch they were sitting on and sat with them. You both sat on the opposite sides of the couch. It was painfully obvious that you two were angry with each other. The guys gave you and Ryan questioning looks, trying to get an explanation.