Backstage (Chris Motionless Request)

Backstage

A Chris Motionless Imagine

Word Count: 2,247

Warnings: smut, language

Author's Note: This imagine is for @blackveil1fan. I hope you like your imagine! Sorry it took a little longer, I've had writer's block these past few days!

It was your boyfriend Chris' birthday last week and you had surprised him with possibly the world's best birthday present ever. You, Chris, the members of Motionless in White and all of their friends were at Chris' birthday party. It was a semi-casual party. A few of you had went out for wings, Chris' favorite food, then you met up with everyone else at Chris' house. Everyone was sitting in the living room and you had just finished watching a horror movie. Some of the guys in the band already knew about your surprise, so they knew exactly what you were going to say when you told Chris that you wanted to make an anouncment.

You stood up in front of everyone and took a deep breath. You told Chris that you had bought the two of you concert tickets to see Misfits and his jaw dropped. A smile appeared on his face and he asked if you were being serious. You said yes and Chris immediately ran over to you, engulfing you in a powerful hug. You smiled as you were practically suffocated in Chris' passionate hug. He covered your face in kisses and you blushed extensively, the eyes of all of Chris' friends and family watching you two.

Now it was the day of the concert and Chris couldn't be any more excited. You had only seen Chris this excited a few times before, so you were really enjoying it. You loved to make people happy, especially Chris. You two spent your morning watching movies and cuddling. Whenever it got closer to the time of the concert, you both got up to get ready. You showered, got dressed and did your makeup. Chris drew on his eyebrows while you did your hair, which had red tips and was shaved on one side.

Chris finished a little while before you and went to do something into a different room to pass the time. You were taking a little longer than usual, so Chris grew a bit impatient.

"Come on Rae, I wanna get there early so we can buy merch and hang out!" Chris says excitedly.

"I'm coming Christopher, hold on a second!" You say, laughing.

You hurried up and finished doing your makeup, then you put your shoes on. You rushed over to Chris and he hugged you. You smiled, then you both kissed. After that the two of you got in your car. You both checked to make sure you had everything you needed, then you were off!

You drove for about an hour to get to the concert venue, then it took you a while to find a parking spot. Once you finally found a parking spot, you and Chris hurried to grab your things, then got out of the car. You held hands as you walked quickly, approaching the entrance of the venue. Chris had a huge smile on his face, and so did you; both of you were extremely excited! Even though it was early, there were already tons of people waiting in line for the concert. People wearing various band merch surrounded you and it made you feel at home.

Chris squeezed your hand and you smiled at him. The two of you decided to sit down, since you would be waiting in line for at least two hours just to get inside. You sat next to Chris and some other Misfits fans. You and Chris started a conversation with some people that were sitting across from you. You all talked about your favorite Misfits songs, when you discovered Misfits and how many of their concerts you had been to. Chris also talked about his own band, which many people were glad to hear about. In fact, some of the people there were actually fans of Motionless in White!