chapter 1

Robyn was eating her cereal and reading a magazine as Tom and Jerry were on the floor and eating their breakfast with her.

"Anything exciting in the magazine, Robyn?" Jerry asked as he looked up from his cheese.

"Hmm..." Robyn hummed, then her eyes lit up. "Ooh! There's something about a space camp program!"

"Really? Cool!" Jerry smiled, excited.

"What's space camp?" Tom asked.

"Uh, yeah." Jerry added in, not knowing himself.

"It's where kids can go and explore space to be like astronauts themselves when they grow up," Robyn explained. "I've never been, but I've wanted to before whenever Daddy would go on summer expeditions."

"Then why not now?" Jerry asked.

"I'd have to ask Daddy of course." Robyn replied.

After breakfast, Robyn went to ask her father about signing up for space camp, while she was gone, Tom and Jerry decided to have one of their infamous chases, but of course, Tom would not eat Jerry in the end, as they had promised Patch. And where Patch did one of his usual visits to check on them and where he saw the two doing their infamous chases. Patch sighed and shook his head, but at least Tom and Jerry weren't going to have a bitter end after the chase this time.

Jerry was on top of the fridge now and made the cookie jar fall on top of the cat and he ended up inside the dishwasher. The mouse then hopped down as Tom struggled inside and had a cookie. "Hi, Patch," he greeted the puppy as Tom tried to bust out of the dishwasher after the chase was finished. "Want a cookie?"

"Sure." Patch said, accepting the cookie before walking over to the dishwasher on two feet and opened it to let Tom out.

"Thanks, Patch..." Tom coughed up some soap suds.

"No problem." Patch said as he then turned off the oven burners so the house wouldn't burn down.

"That would have been disastrous." Jerry said.

"Yeah, tell me about it..." Tom glared down at the mouse, blaming him for the oven being on.

"So, what's new, guys?" Patch asked with a small yawn and stretch.

"Robyn might go to some place called space camp." Jerry said.

"Cool, it's a camp where they get experience of what it's like in outer space, right? Patch asked.

"Yeah, at least, that's what she told us." Jerry smiled.

"Sounds crazy if you ask me," Tom said. "I mean, what if she gets attacked by martians?"

"There are no such things as martians." Patch told him.

"I dunno, I saw a TV Show all about it..." Tom shrugged.

"Oh, Tom..." Jerry rolled his eyes as he gave a cookie to Patch before giving one to the cat.

"Trust me, there are no such things as martians." Patch told him before eating his own cookie.

"Well, okay..." Tom shrugged. "You okay? You look a little wore out."

Patch yawned and stretched again. "Puppysitting..."

"Let me guess, the Buddies, right?" Jerry smirked.

"You're telling me..." Patch rolled his eyes, but still smiled as he loved spending time with the Buddies, but boy, did they have a lot of energy. "I forgot how energetic puppies could be at that age."

"So, what did you guys do this time, go into outer space?" Tom teased.

"Heh... Very funny..." Patch chuckled.