25. Waiting.

I sat in my room, not knowing what to do, Beau was out with Daniel, James was with Jasmine and Jai was out with mum. I regretted not going with them, I wanted to see Saskia, but I didn't want to be weak by giving in again. The night I'd spent with her was the best night of my life, I wanted to be there for her, I wanted her to open up to me, like I did with her, but she wouldn't, and it hurt. She had hurt me as much as I'd hurt her. My phone kept buzzing, constant texts from Eve, asking if I wanted to meet up, asking if I wanted to go to her house, but I didn't even want to think about her. She wasn't anything to me, she just had it in her head, that because a few fans thought we were dating, she could worm her way in.

I picked up my phone and dialled Jai's number, I wanted to be there, I couldn't deny the fact I was worried and lonely any more. The phone rang and rang, but Jai didn't pick up, I phoned three times and the same thing happened each time. "Fuck sake Jai!" I grumbled and threw my phone onto my bed. I remembered I'd been getting ready to shower, but the thought of Saskia kept distracting me and I didn't want to risk missing a call from Jai or mum. I waiting for half an hour, laying in bed listening to Mumford and sons, but it felt different without her beside me. I'd had enough of waiting, I needed to find mum and Jai, but there was no chance of that. I had no choice but to wait.

I woke up to the sound of dogs barking, I grabbed my quilt suddenly, as the noise had scared me and groaned. I rubbed my eyes and lifted the quilt back over my head wanting to get back into a deep sleep. Just then I remembered everything that had happened earlier, I sat up right, hitting my head on Jai's bed and scuffled around trying to find my phone. 12 missed called and 3 messages. 6 missed calls from Jai, 2 from mum and 4 from Eve. Had they found Saskia?! I needed to know, I unlocked my phone and it took me to my messages.

From: Jye

Luke, where the fuck are you?!

From: Jye

We found Saskia, mum told me everything you need to come to the hospital, now!

From: Mum x

Luke baby u need 2 come 2 da hospital! Sass is sick she has bin askin 4 u i will explain evrithin wen u r here x

Fuck. Saskia was in hospital and I had been sat at home, thinking about myself, for the past three days. What if it was serious? I'd never forgive myself if something bad had happened. I quickly got out of bed, put a pair of skinny, black jeans that rolled up on my calves, a blue and white tie dye singlet and a pair of white vans. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to tame it and flatten the bed hair that had evolved, but no such luck. I grabbed a grey beanie that was lying on the floor and shoved my phone into my pocket. "BEAU?!" I yelled for my brother, hoping he was around, I heard laughing from downstairs and made my way towards the kitchen.

Beau and Daniel were outside, kicking a ball at each other and laughing when they hit each other in the balls, typical idiots. "Beau I need the car!" I yelled running outside, interrupting their game, almost being hit by the ball myself. "Fuck off, it's my car!" Beau shouted back, stopping and staring me out. I went back inside, aware that Beau was following and took the keys from the kitchen counter, "cunt! What are you doing?" He shouted out at me as I continued through the house. He grabbed my arm as I reached the front door, "Saskia is in hospital, Jai and mum are there." I replied and snatched my arm away from Beau. Daniel had caught up with us by now and stood behind Beau, "is she okay?!" He questioned, I just shrugged my shoulders, realising I had no idea what had actually happened.

"I'll drive you there." Beau took the keys from me, pissing me off even more, Saskia was my girlfriend, my responsibility, and then it hit me, she wasn't mine. She never had been and if I didn't sort things out soon, she never would be. "Fuck! Just hurry up!" I shouted at Beau, as the three of us left the house, leaving Lala whining at the front door. My phone began vibrating again in my pocket, I quickly pulled it out expecting it to be Jai or mum, but it was just Eve, again. I declined the call and dialled Jai's number, praying he would pick up this time.

Jai: where are you?!

Luke: on the way with Beau and Daniel, what's happened?!

Jai: she's bad Luke, really bad.

Luke: WHAT HAPPENED?

Jai: you'll have to see when you're here, I can't tell you, just make sure you're prepared.

Luke: prepared for what?

Jai: look, I'll tell you everything when you get here, just fucking hurry up, she needs you Luke.

Luke: I'll be there as soon as I can, tell her I'm coming, tell her I won't be long and Jai?

Jai: yeah?

Luke: tell her I lov-

Jai: I've got to go, shit. Luke hurry the fuck up! Fuck! mum, come here! Sass are you okay?! Saskia! MUM!

Jai began panicking as machines began beeping in the back ground, I yelled at Jai, trying to find out what was happening but the line went dead and a low murmur filled my ears. "Beau, get me there now!"