9. Friends.

OMG I love this chapter so much okay?! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

____________________

"Ben's a fucking idiot!" Luke laughed, knowing that Ben had forgotten to adjust the machine earlier on, as he said he would. "Mhmm." I replied, staring into Luke's eyes once more, "you've got a little something right there." He stroked the side of my face with his hands and ran his thumb across my bottom lip. He sat up slightly, leaning on his elbow so his face was above mine, "you can just leave it there." I whispered, almost speechless, and sat up next to Luke. His hand was still on my cheek and he looked down quickly before making eye contact once more. "That would be a waste," he began, "strawberry cream is my favourite." He whispered back and leant his head in towards mine.

What was happening!? Was Luke Brooks actually leaning in to kiss me? I couldn't move, I just sat there like an idiot as Luke's lips got closer, "are you going to kiss me or not?" He asked cheekily and put his other hand on the other side of my face. I gulped and nodded, frozen stiff and Luke's eyes shut gently. I copied him and shut my eyes tight, hoping this wasn't a dream, praying that this was real until I felt those plump lips crash against mine. His lip ring tickled the bottom of my lip and Luke's lips caressed mine perfectly. My heart raced, my stomach fell and eventually my arms wrapped around Luke's neck. His tongue ran along my top lip, begging for entry, and I allowed it, without hesitation.

As my tongue slid over Luke's once more I felt my body relaxing and I leant back onto the floor. His body slowly followed mine and he leant over me, nibbling at my bottom lip. "Luke." I moaned lightly as he began leaving trails of kissed behind my ear and down my neck to my collarbone. He stopped and looked up at me, "mhmm?" He replied, running his hands down my ribs, settling them on my hips. "Don't stop." I whispered connecting our lips once more. The kiss became more intense, Luke's tongue moved faster around my mouth and I pushed him to the side, now I was the one hovering above him. I grinded my body against his and a small moan escaped his lips, "friends?" He laughed breathlessly as I began teasing his neck as he had mine. "Friends." I moaned into his ear as he began pushing my bum down so I was grinding closer to his body, close enough to feel his hard penis through his jeans.

Suddenly the back door swung open, making Luke and I drop dead in our tracks. "WOAAAHH!" Ben said shocked and I jumped off Luke suddenly, dazed and confused about what had just happened. "Don't mind me, I just wanted to remind you about the broken part, but it looks like I was about late." He laughed, as Luke an I straightened ourselves out and wiped the mess from our faces. "We'll you can stay and help clean up." I replied, happy with myself. I was too scared to look at Luke, what if the kiss meant nothing to him when it meant everything to me? "I guess it's only fair." Ben sighed and ran the hot water to fill the mop bucket. The store was filled with silence as we continued working.

Soon everything had been cleared up, an extra half an hour had added to my shift and it was pitch black outside. Ben had left ten minutes earlier and as I cashed out the till, Luke's arms appeared around my waist, "gotcha." He whispered into my ear, I smiled a little before shrugging him off. "You can't just pretend nothing happened yesterday." I replied and sealed the cash bag, making my way to the stock room. "Let me walk you home and we'll talk?" He asked. I couldn't let Luke walk me home, but he could walk me to the usual spot that we met I guessed. I locked the stock room door after me and met Luke at the back exit, he'd locked the front door and we left the bar in silence.