3. Cinnamon and Eggs.

Beau was the first to choke on the cinnamon, which resulted in him vomiting his entire lunch over Skip's feet. "My ugg boots!" Shouted Skip with a mouthful of cinnamon, making him choke and adding to the vomit in his feet. James' was next to crumble, however he gulped down half a litre of water and recovered well. Yasmin and I were trying so hard not to laugh as to keep the camera steady, but it was almost impossible. It was now the battle of the twins. Jai, sneezed and cinnamon exploded everywhere, even from his nose, "FUUCK!" He yelled, realising Luke had won the challenge. Luke managed to swallow all the cinnamon with a little bit of water, however he didn't look pretty. I lied, he still looked absolutely beautiful, covered head to toe in cinnamon, water and the back splash of vomit. I'd fallen for Luke when we had first met, I'd almost admitted my feelings for him once, but I was scared of ruining out friendship.

"Subscribe!" Shouted Beau, sticking his middle finger up, "Janoskians out!" They all joined in and I shut the camera off. James ran over and picked up Yasmin, swinging her around as she giggled lightly, "James put me down!" She yelled. I'd never had a relationship like theirs, in fact, I'd never really had a relationship. Jai had asked me on a date once, we went to the cinema and it was fun, but we decided it was weird and stayed friends. If only he'd known I was in love with his twin. "Hey Saskia!" Jai called, I looked over and suddenly an egg smashed against my shoulder, Jai, Beau and Skip laughed, and Beau bent down to pick another egg out of the box. "Don't even think about it!" Luke talked from beside me and thrust an egg box into my arms. The two of us picked an egg out each and threw them across the space between us. Mine smashed against Beau's stomach and Luke's hit Jai in the neck. "You're going down!" Screamed Beau.

Ten minutes of chasing each other around a small bush, and over Beau's car, quickly passed, until I was the only one left with an egg. Jai, Beau and Skip had all run away around the corner and I didn't have enough energy to chase them. "They'll be back, don't worry." Luke smiled, suggesting I waited for them, but I had other ideas. "Yeah, but this egg just won't wait." I said and crushed it on top of Luke's head. He gasped and as I turned to run away he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He bowed his head and smothered the freshly cracked egg into the side of my neck, "Eww, Luke, stop!" I giggled and squirmed out of his grip. I looked up and Luke's eyes were fixed to mine. As he blinked, his eyelashes opened up, revealing the twinkle in his eyes. Luke bit his lip, playing with his lip ring and he wiped the dripping yolk from beside my eye. "LUKE YOU FAGGOT! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Skip yelled, the boys were back, ruining that almost perfect moment.

"Beat you to the others." Luke bit his lip again and pushed me back, getting a head start. "Hey!" I yelled at him, trying to catch him up and failing miserably. "Where's Yasmin and James?" I asked, noticing they were no longer at the back of the building. Jai shrugged his shoulders, Beau winked cheekily and walked towards me. "They must have gone home for some 'quality time' together." He laughed, "fancy having some if our own Sass?" He winked again and grabbed me by the waist. We giggled together as Beau began digging his fingers into my ribs, yeah, Beau was attractive, those bright green eyes could capture any girls heart, but mine had already been caught. Caught by Luke. Beau was like the older brother I'd never had, "Beau, you're old enough to be my grandad!" I joked and he sulked, remembering he was no longer a teenager.

Luke and Jai had disappeared now, leaving Skip awkwardly watching mine and Beau's unintentional flirting, well it was unintentional on my part. "Looks like faggot 1 and faggot 2 have fucked off." Beau muttered, "need a ride home or want to come back to ours?" Beau asked me, I knew he wanted me to say the second option but I wanted to find Luke. "I think I'm gonna find the twins." I smiled and allowed Beau and Daniel to leave. They both climbed into the car and shouted, "see you later Sass!" And backed out if the parking space. I heard Jai's voice from the other side if the building, shouting, I assumed, at Luke. "Get over it, for fuck sake Luke." He yelled as I walked closer and their bodies came into view. Luke was leant against the wall and Jai was walking away, towards me. "Leave him Saskia, he'll only piss you off." He mumbled and carried on towards Beau's car. Jai flagged them down and jumped in, before the three of them drove beside me. "Sure you're not coming back?" Beau asked again, looking towards the spare back seat, "I'm sure." I replied and carried on towards Luke.