2. The reserved spot.

Beau pulled up shortly after I arrived at the spot and Luke rolled down the window, "Get in loser, we're going shopping!" He yelled in a female American accent. I laughed and ran towards the car, I pulled on the back door but Jai had locked it from the inside. "Jye, are you serious?!" I joked, Jai pouted at the name I called him and sulked against the opposite door. "open the door faggot!" beau yelled and punched him playfully through the gap in the seats. Jai did a high pitches squeal and leant over to unlock the door, I opened it and beau pulled the forwards so I couldn't get in. This continued for a few minutes until Beau's phone rang, distracting him. I seized the opportunity to jump into the car and slammed the door begging me, letting him know I'd won this round. "Who's on the phone?" Luke asked Beau, Beau mouthed back that it was Skip and continued talking.

Beau: yeah, cinnamon.

Skip: where the fuck do I find that?

Beau: I don't know, look.

Skip: what even is cinnamon?

Beau: powder, dick head.

Skip: so it'll be in the powder isle? I don't think there is one of those.

Beau: ask someone bro!

Skip: where's the cinnamon? Thanks bro. Yep, it's in the spice isle. Where ever that is.

Beau: okay, so get two just incase and ill meet you at the reserved spot.

Skip: yeah cool, see you guys.

"He's such a fucking idiot." Beau laughed and started the car. Jai was still sulking in the corner, Luke turned the radio up and began singing loudly with Beau. We soon pulled up outside James' house, I hoped one if the other girls would be tagging along but it didn't look likely. I got on better with the boys, but it was nice to have a gossip with the girls every now and then. Beau beeped the horn suddenly, making me jump and James emerged from the door. Jai screamed "faggot" from the window and James stuck his middle fingers up at him. James climbed into the car, pushing me along to the middle and shit the door loudly behind him. "Saskia, always a pleasure." He laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him and hugged him. James and I had known each other at school, but had never really spoken until I met Luke. He, along with everyone else, was unaware of my living situation and past.

"No Yasmin today?" I asked, slightly disappointed as I pulled away from our comforting hug. "She was babysitting last night, but she should be meeting us there." He smiled and pulled out his phone. Jai was texting away on his phone on the other side of me and I slumped back in my chair. As we neared the usual spot we noticed Daniel walking along. Beau wound down all the windows and everyone joined in shouting abuse at him, Luke grabbed one of the water bottles from by his feet and threw it over Skip as we passed. "CUNTS!" I heard Skip tell as we turned the corner into the 'reserved spot' and we all laughed as a soaking wet Daniel appeared. "What the hell happened?!" Laughed Yasmin as she rode over on her bike, from the other direction. Her long brunette hair was tied into a fishtail plait over her left shoulder and her natural make-up brought out her big brown eyes. "These faggots!" Skip grumbled and Yasmin came over to hug James, and then me. "Hello beautiful." She smiled cheerfully, "I take it we are the camera ladies for these idiots today?" She laughed and I nodded, laughing with her. Skip and Beau fought over the cinnamon, until one pot exploded over the two of them. Finally all the boys had lined themselves up against the walk, "ready?" I asked, lining up the camera and zooming in slightly, pressing play.

"HI GUYS, WE'RE THE JANOSKIANS!"