14. Begging.

I just want to thank Lizzie_xox for always reading, voting and commenting all the way through Breathless, Hopeless and Jeopardy! ily x

CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT
__________________________

Luke's hot breath travelled down my neck, occasionally onto my ear and as his hands held onto my waist, his fingers teased the seam of my underwear, along my thighs. He began nibbling at the skin behind my ears, moving down so his lips were just above my shoulder. I rubbed my bum up against his crotch, wrapping my legs even more around his and moaned as he bit down on my skin. I could feel his penis growing inside his boxers, it was rubbing against me and I felt myself getting wetter. Luke slipped his finger into the side of my underwear and tugged it down gently, I opened my legs up to allow his to slip them down and reached behind me to remove his boxers. He took over from me, slid them down, removed them and threw them across the room.

His hard penis rested against my back as I kicked my underwear off my feet, sending them across ythe room with Luke's boxers. "Hold on." Luke muttered and leant over the end of the bed rummaging for something, he returned shortly after holding a condom. "I didn't realise you were that smart." I joked and he laughed with me, digging his fingers into my ribs. I squirmed around a bit, but this only turned me on more. "I didn't realise you were that stupid." He replied smugly and placed the rubber over his large, pulsating penis. Foreplay wasn't an option tonight, I wanted Luke, and I wanted him now. "Ready?" He whispered into my ear as he took the spooning position behind me, "ready." I confirmed.

One of Luke's arms laid underneath my body, his hand reached up, under my shirt and he caressed my right breast, his other hand was placed firmly on my waist. Luke's head rested on my shoulder, he breathed heavily down the front of my neck and edged his hips towards me. My right hand clasped over his on my breast, my left bent behind me, gripping into the back of Luke's hair. I lifted my left leg gently over both of his legs so mine were spread open and he took his left hand from my waist to guide his penis inside of me. I felt the tip touch the opening to my vagina, his finger stroked upwards and rubbed my clit gently, "how badly do you want this?" He teased me, refusing to insert the full length of his member, but continuing to rub his finger across.

"I want you desperately, don't make me beg." I whimpered quietly, I didn't want him to tease me any longer, I just wanted him. "I can tell." He said smugly, referring to the wetness of my vagina, "I want you to beg." He whispered directly into my ear and began circling his finger faster, making me moan suddenly. "Luke just fuck me, please?" I moaned a little loader, gripping tighter to the back of his hair, unable to control my need for him. "Shhh baby." He said in hushed tones, I felt his penis slowly slipping inside of me and with each inch entering, he kissed the back of my neck. He thrust suddenly, his full 8 inches, deep inside of me.

I bit down on my own hand as to muffle my screams of pleasure and Luke's left hand grabbed my leg, pulling them apart further. He held into me tightly, getting himself deeper inside of me and began picking up his pace. The penetration became more and more pleasurable, "Luuuuke." I moaned quietly, "harder." I continued, not being able to get enough of the force he had on me. "Holy fuck." Luke moaned, gripping tighter, digging his fingers into my flesh, "come for me baby?" He moaned again, "come for me Sass." He finished, pushing harder and harder. I began grinding against him, getting us into a rhythm, perfectly in sync with each other. My hand returned to the back if his head, pulled roughly on his hair and I began feeling the climax building inside of me.

"Use your hand Luke, I'm close." I whimpered, trying hard to stay as quiet as possible. He let his hand caress my body before finally rubbing my clit and as he got faster, I got closer to orgasm. "I'm coming, Fuuuck, I'm coming baby." I moaned, my whole body twitching in a build up of pleasure. My body jolted suddenly and a rush of ecstasy devoured me. Every one of my muscles tightened, my toes curled and my eyes rolled into my sockets and I was left completely breathless. This lasted a few seconds, my body quivered and I relaxed again as both of Luke's hands gripped tighter onto my skin. Luke continued to penetrate me until he too jolted and moaned into my ear, "I'm coming, Saskia." He breathed heavily into my ear and then his body went limp and he pulled himself from inside of me.

__________________________

I'm only updating once every chapter gets 10+ votes bc I go back to work tomorrow and need more time to write x