24. #Lukeslips

Luke's POV -

It had been a day since we'd updated the new video and it already had 200,000 views! All my social networking accounts were going crazy, twitter notifications, Instagram posts, Facebook comments and tumblr posts. "Luke! I'm worried about Saskia." Jai burst into our room and threw his phone at me. He'd sent her text messages which she had read but hadn't replied to, after a day she's stopped reading them all together. I hadn't spoken to her since she stood me up, since she had run away from me. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my messages, it had been three days since we'd last texted. "I'm sure she's fine, she's stubborn, you know that as well as I do." I replied and continued to click randomly on my MacBook.

I decided to check her Twitter account, she hadn't tweeted in days, the last thing she had done was favourite my tweet, an indirect about her. I'll admit I was starting to get worried, this wasn't like Saskia, she was always online doing something. Each of her accounts had been abandoned for days. "Luke, something isn't right, but what do we do?" he mumbled, but I knew this was just her idea of getting back at me for our argument. "If you're that bothered, do something." I said back to him, annoyed that he kept going on about it. I was pissed off with her, I didn't want her constantly on my mind. I went back to twitter and saw that #LukesLips was trending, I looked through some of the tweets, there were hundreds of screen shots from the latest video.

Shit. There was me, standing behind James, my arms around Eve, kissing her. Apart from that wasn't what has happened at all, Eve was one of Beau's old school friends. She always made it quite clear that she liked me, and I always made it clear I wasn't interested, but it never stopped her. She'd done the same with Beau, Jai and Daniel, she even attempted to snake in with James until she found out he had a girlfriend. All she wanted was attention and 'fame', but we weren't even famous, yeah a lot of people knew who we were and watched our videos, but there were more people who didn't. That day she had just leapt on me, my arms weren't around her, They were trying to pull away from her, and I wasn't kissing her, it was just the camera angle.

"Have you seen all this shit about Eve?" I said to Jai, not realising he had already left the room. I sighed and my stomach started rumbling, it was 1pm, lunch time and I'd only just managed to get out of bed. I pulled a pair of red shorts over my boxer shorts and a pair of white socks, slamming my MacBook shut and slipping my phone off my pillow. I heard Jai talking to mum as I walked down the stairs, "Jai, I'm sure she's fine, but I can take you to see her if you're that worried?" Mum said gently. Jai just wouldn't let it die down, how many times did I have to explain she was just pissed off? "Afternoon sleepy head!" Mum laughed as I joined them in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and poured myself a glass of milk. "Yeah, none of us actually know where she lives.." Jai continued their conversation and scratched his head in frustration.

"I know where she lives Jai, I can take you, and you Luke?" Mum replied, I shook my head and placed two pieces of bread in the toaster, "we're not talking at the moment." I muttered, which she already knew. Jai stood up and headed towards the door, "I'll be in the car!" He yelled exiting the house. Mum ruffled my hair and smiled at me, "Luke, are you sure, Jai seems pretty worried?" She asked me, I pushed my plate away from me and stood up, angry. "Why can't anyone understand I don't want to see her!? Take Jai, whatever just stop going on about it to me, I don't give a shit about her okay?" I shouted and stormed back upstairs. I cared about Saskia, a lot, I was just angry and didn't need everyone reminding me of what a dick I had been to her lately.

I sat on my room and decided to clear things up over twitter.

@Luke_Brooks: "@banielslube But what happened to Luskia?! #Lukeslips" We're just good friends.

@Luke_Brooks: "@Beaulieving omg Luke had a girlfriend, no, no, no! #Lukeslips" I'm 100% single.

@Luke_Brooks: "@Arianna_Rendon_ but Luke is mine not hers. #LukesLips" Don't worry, I love you.

@Luke_Brooks: "@VanessyG who's the girl Luke?! #Lukeslips" A girl that went to school with Beau, nothing happened.

@Luke_Brooks just to clear things up, the girl is a friend, we are in no way dating. My heart belongs to you fans.

@Luke_Brooks sometimes I wish things were perfect.

I finished clogging up people's feed with tweets and retweets and decided to take a shower. Saskia was still in the back of my mind and I was starting to get worried myself, Jai was right, this wasn't like her. I text her quickly, before getting into the shower.

To: Sass x

I'm sorry, can we talk please? You don't have to tell me anything you're not ready for, I miss you Sass, a lot. x