•End•

I was walking into my house after school and went straight to mine and Alex's room. He was standing in front of the mirror in a polo shirt tucked into his jeans with tan sperries.

"Awww. Alex, you look so cute," I cooed.

"Really? Damnit, I was trying to go for hot and sexy not 'cute as a button 5-year-old'."

"Alex, no offense, but you couldn't be hot and sexy no matter how hard you tried. You're just you. And you are adorable, that's just the way you are."

"Well, don't you know how to deflate a guy's ego."

He continued to fix his hair in the mirror and looking frustrated. I walked over to him and messed with his hair until it looked perfect.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Now let me get ready."

"I already picked out an outfit for you."

I turned around sharply and asked "where is it?"

"On the bed."

I walked over to the bed and looked at the outfit he had lay out across the bed.

"Well, don't you have an amazing sense of style." I held the outfit to my body and walked over to the mirror. It was a nice flowy pink top with my dark jeans. Tan wedges and my leather jacket.

I changed into the outfit and put perfume and some jewelry on.

"Okay, c'mon let's go." I grabbed my keys and kissed Lucas goodbye before I headed out.

We arrived at the café after about a 10 minute drive and walked in. Alex began looking and I followed since I didn't know what Tyler looked like. I assumed he was found when Asked took hold of my hand and sprinted over to a blonde guy. They hugged before Alex pulled away and introduced us.

"Maya, meet my... um, my uhh... Tyler." Alex looked at his feet trying to hide his red face.  He cleared his throat before continuing "Tyler, meet my best friend Maya."

Aw, he called me his best friend. He's so sweet.

Tyler and I waved to each other before I began talking. "Hey Tyler, its really good to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you, and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. I mean this kid doesn't shut up about ya, he just always goes on and on and o-"

"Alright that's enough, Maya!" Alex scolded me, his face getting red again.

I laughed at his frustration with me. "Sorry, sorry... I mean he does talk about you, but it's always only good things so." I said getting me a glare from Alex but a big smile and a cute little laugh from Tyler.

"It's alright, I think it's cute you talk about me to your friend. I'm flattered really, I'm normally not the topic of anyone's conversations. I kinda just flow with the crowd, don't really like to stand out," Tyler told us. He seems like a great guy and I've only known him for roughly 3 minutes.

Alex blushed yet again and put his face in his hands. Tyler grabbed his wrists lightly and pulled them off his face, using his index finger to lift his chin so he could look at him. Alex smiled and Tyler chuckled.

"There's the smile that's been stuck in my mind."

"Awwww omg you guys are so cute."

Tyler laughed at me but I got another glare from Alex. I glared back before sticking my tongue out and laughing at him, he laughed too and then suddenly we were all laughing at literally nothing.