Chapter 15 - The Plan part 1

I'm so sorry guys about the delay! You see I've been moving houses and I did complete this chapter a while ago but I forgot to publish it so... Here you go!

Chapter 15 - The Plan
Zane's POV

I open my eyes but everything was still a blur... I see a blur of blue in front of me... The blur was saying my name. My body was aching all over and some part of it hurt like hell... My vision started to gain focus, the blue blur turning into a worried Jay...

"Zane!" he says, looking like he was having a panic attack.

"Jay...?" I says, sitting up but then I felt a great pain in my head and I groan. "What happened...?"

"It was that guy! He beat up all of us! A-and... He took Kai..." he says, very scared...

I wasn't really listening... Nya came in and started to talk to him but I couldn't really hear clearly... I keep a blank face to not show my pain or confusion and I look to my left. I see an injured Cole next to me in a hospital bed. Bandages all over his arms, leg and head and a heart monitor that I can't clearly hear.

I look down and see that I'm in the same kind of bed. I just then felt the tight bandages on my head and hear the monitors beep and them two talking away... I also just took in what Jay had said. WHAT?! Kai was missing?! Who took him?! Why?! Why him?! Is he D-...? No. He can't be...

I try to stand up while they were distracted but then I quickly fall on the floor, making a thudding sound and me in a great pain again. I yelp and Jay and Nya hear me and go to help me up but I stopped them.

"N-No... I'm fine..." I try to stand up again, grabbing onto the bed for support.

"Zane, you need to rest!" Nya says worried for me, but I take no notice.

"We need to find him..." I say coldly, "We need to find Lloyd too..."

"We know but you can't do it in your condition!" Jay says, making me lay back down on the bed.

"Fine... I'll stay put but please..." I sighs and look in they eyes, "Tell me when you find them... I don't want to lose any more family..."

"We promise..." And with that, they left.

Nya's POV
Jay looked tired, there was bags under his eyes. He had waited days on end for them to wake up. We had looked far and wide but there was still no sign of Lloyd or even Kai... I miss them both and I know all of us do. I head back to the computer on the Bounty. Maybe I missed something...

I start to think about anything that could help... Hang on a second... That's it! I can track Kai with a chip I put on his neck while he was sleeping! I come prepared for these types of situations. I start to track him but the signal is weak but still there. I locate him. He is in an abandoned building up North! I can't wake to tell the others! I quickly go to tell Jay and Zane but then when I go in the room... I hear the heart monitor go flat on Cole's screen... He was dead

So that's it! I'll try to update more! Btw in my story Cole isn't a ghost... Yet... :) Well see ya!