Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Don't trust strangers

I've been thinking of adding Titles from now on for my chapters. What do you think? Leave what you think down in the comments below!

____________________________________
Y Lloyd's POV (Y=Young

I woke from my slumber tied up to a pole, the ropes too tight for my arms to even move and I was also topless. I looked around me, I seemed to be in a dungeon or basement or just something bad. I was in a small room with a wooden table to my left with lots of tools on there. There was the walls, made out of moldy and old bricks and the floor made out of cold, cold concrete.

I shiver, but then I hear some footsteps closing in. Keys rattling and the sound of humming was coming just outside the door. Then it stopped, and the doorknob was begin turned and rattled. Before long the door was open and popped out the guy's smirking face, until it was the whole body and was walking towards me and talking.

"Well look who is awake!" He's grin looked more evil then warm now, and it scared me.

"What do you want?!" I say, harshly, trying to be brave.

But he looked angry, he got a spiked whip and whipped my shoulder. It was so painful and I quickly got over the brave act and I screamed, my tears starting to stream down my face. I scream for the overwhelming pain and for mercy. I felt the warm blood pour down my chest.

He finally pulls it away and I sigh of relief. But then he does it again and again. Until I knew it was useless to scream.

"Good boy." He smirked "I'll call you... My Little Green Bean"

"Who are you?" The question surprising him but he quickly then laughed a bit and grinned.

"The name is Danny Seric and I'm your new master..." he says evilly.

"Wow that's a weird last name!" I laughed at him. Big Mistake.

One motion of his hand and the whip slashed into my other arm. I cried from the horrible pain. The spikes digging and making holes of blood in my skin. But he wasn't taking it off.

He smirked at me, like this was like some fun game! He pulled away the blood-covered whip from my arm, that was covered in red. I started to cry from the pain, stinging a bunch, I felt like I was stabbed but I guess that's what happened. But then he whipped me again, his look now of disgust.

"Rule no. 1: Don't cry in front of me" he said, coldly. "Rule no. 2: Don't talk back."

I just stood there in silence. Rules?! This was going to be harder than I thought it would be, to survive that is, not escape of course. I knew already that it was pointless...

"Rule no. 3: Don't even try to escape" He said, his face blank. "Rule no. 4: No yelling in pain or distress"

"o-ok... " I say because that was the only thing I could think of to say.

"Good Lloyd, now I've got business to deal with, you can sleep or... I don't know..."

"... How do you know my name?" I hoped saying that wasn't breaking one of those rules but I was curious.

"Research. I've been researching and following you for a while. Does that answer your question?"

I nod, not wanting to tell him how gross and weird that was. But boy do I want to. But on this day I found out something that I'll never forget. And no it's not the Danny should burn in hell but this.

Don't trust strangers