Chapter 11 - Missing

Cole's POV
After Zane told us that Lloyd had gone for a "walk" at bloody midnight, we went looking for him. Everyone was worried about him, but I'm pretty sure Kai was the most worried. He is pacing about and biting his fingernails. I don't think I've even see him so scared. Actually, I don't think I've seen anyone so scared.

"Kai calm down," Jay says, "He is probably fine,"

"Probably?!" Kai screams, "It's 3am and he isn't back yet!"

"Look Kai, I'm tired, they are tired and I look in your eyes and you are tired..." I spoke, "Let's just go to the bed and we will look for him in the morning, okay?"

He sighs and nods and he looks around but then realizes something.

"Where are we?" He said, looking at his surroundings.

We were in a pretty shady town, the floor was disgusting, littered with trash and ash, the sky was grey from all of the pollution and smoke. The streets were deserted except from a guy with his hoodie's hood up but you can tell he was trying to light a cigarette but he was failing miserably. (Lloyd)

There was no street signs or anything but we could make out a light from one if the buildings that were not shut down and the shutters down. Jay goes in to go ask where the heck we were and me and Zane went to look for Lloyd. That left Kai on his own...

Kai's POV
They left me alone while I waiting for Jay to be finished. I look at the mysterious man trying to smoke, I see a strand of his hair, It's blonde. Weird...

Anyways just as he finally lits it, he seems me. I quickly look away but I hear him run off and I look and see that he has gone. Why did he run off? I didn't get to think about it much because Jay came out of the shop.

"Finally!" I say, walking over to him. "So where are we?"

"Well, I have some bad news but I have some good news..." He said, stretching the back of his neck, "Which one do you want first?"

"... Good," I say after a pause of thinking.

"Well, I talked to the guy in the store and we are in Xse, it's on the edge of Ninjago city," he says, pulling out a map and pointing to one of the random lines on the paper.

"So what is the bad?" I say, getting more concerned by the second.

"Well... He told me that he had seen Lloyd..." He says with sadness in his voice.

I start to grin ear to ear. "How is this bad?! This is amazing!" That was until he continued.

"Kai... He bought some cigarettes... He was smoking..." My grin fade away quickly...

"B-but... Why? Why would he want to smoke?" I say, my worry then into my worst, real fear.

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling about this..." Jay says, whimpering.

That is when it hit me. That guy that ran away from me. He was smoking but it seemed like he hasn't done it before. He also had blonde hair and he ran away when he saw me...

"Jay, I think I just saw Lloyd!"

-Time Skip-
Zane's POV
It has been 2 days since we have seen Lloyd. Nobody is sleeping, nobody is smiling. We are sitting in the living room, watching the news to see if any trouble is at hand or better yet, any news about Lloyd...

There is now two things bad about watching the news for us: There was nothing about Lloyd, once again and Ninjago is begin attacked by a murderous man and a hundred were already dead... wait WHAT?! Everyone, including me, quickly sprang to they feet.

We had to go save the city again... But for some reason, something doesn't feel right... And no, I'm not just talking about the missing member from the group... What is waiting for us out there? Who is waiting for us...?