Chapter 13 - Back to here again...

!WARNING! This chapter includes sexual content and rape, you can skip it if you want, anyways...
________________
Chapter 13 - Back to here again...
Lloyd's POV

I slowly starts to wake up, my mind still dizzy and in pain. But then I remembered what had happened and I'm now scared to open my eyes. It's silent in the room, so I think that I am alone but I don't dare to open them. After a couple of minutes, I decide to open them but I regret it.

I'm in the same hellhole I was back then. The walls look as horrible as ever and the floor still very cold. My blood stains are still splattered on the wall. I shiver at the sight but then I jolt because I hear the door rattling. Danny appears, as horrifying as ever, smirking.

"Look who is awake..." he snickers as he steps closer, "Isn't it good to back..."

I'm too afraid to talk so I just stay quiet. He goes behind me and because I'm tied down to the pole, I can't see him. But I know that he is probably getting his whip... But that's not what happened. I suddenly get some duct tape around my mouth, making me unable to speak, this was new to me...

"Now because your older... I want to try something..." I could feel his smirk as my world turns to darkness as he blindfolds me.

I was scared, I didn't know what he was doing but I had a feeling that this was going to bad... Even worse then getting whipped or stabbed...

-SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT OR RAPE!-

I could hear him snicker as I goes back in front of me and he kneels down to me. I couldn't see but I could feel him... He touched my bare chest and I shiver, it didn't feel nice... He spreads out my legs and get in between them, pressing his body up to mine. I could feel his smirk as I flinch. Then he starts to tug on my pants and I completely panic. I now knew what he was doing...

As he starts to pull them down, I try to scream as loud as I can but because of the duct tape on my mouth, it's just muffled. I suddenly feel a burning sensation in my cheek, he had slapped me. So I keep my mouth shut as I feel the cold air hit my lower parts and as fabric disappears from my legs.

Hot tears starts to stream down my face, going though the blindfold. I feel him slap me again, so I try to stop. Then I hear a zipper unzip. I tense up, knowing what was going to happen. I hear shuffles and fabric but then I hear him whisper in my ear...

"I've been waiting a long time to to this..." I could feel his breath on my neck.

He unties my ropes,which was surprising but then he commands me to turn over, kneel and bend over... I do as I am told, terrified at what was going to happen next... I suddenly feel a great pain, as he enters me, thrusting as hard as he can and quickly exiting but the thrusts back in and repeats faster and faster until I can't take the pain anymore and my body goes numb.

He moans as I tighten from the pain, it disgusted me. I start to cry hot tears again. Wanting to scream for help. He suddenly stops and commands me to turn over again and sit up. And I don't as I am told...He rips the duct tape from my mouth, making it burn. But he didn't care... He never does...

"Open your mouth~..." he says seductively as I do as I am told, shaking.

I then get all of his member, forced, in my mouth, making me gag. He commands me to suck it and I do it... It was disgusting and I wanted to stop. I wanted to run away, far far away from here... But I couldn't and bitter tears stream down my face. He forces it down more, moaning now and then. He starts to moan more and more, louder and louder until I feel a warm liquid in my mouth. He takes it out and is panting. I wanted to spit it out but then he forces my mouth closed, commanding me to swallow... And I do... And it tasted disgusting... I could feel his smirk on me...

"You're been a good boy~... Haven't you~...?" He whispers in my ear. "I think you deserve a treat~..."

And with that he forces his tongue in my mouth and down my throat. It made me want to throw up. Then I felt his hands all over my body. But then he stops near my member and I jump. I'm not letting do that! He can make me do everything else but I'm not letting him do this! I immediately tries push him away with my hands but then he stops and pulls his tongue out. He grabs my hands and forces them back around the pole and puts the rope back on.

He puts his tongue back in my mouth and puts his hand on my member and I scream. I scream for him to stop, but be doesn't. He just slaps me and puts the duct tape back on my mouth, but I still scream as I start to cry again. I could feel his scowl on me but then he smirks and starts to move his hands up and down my member. I get tired and give up as I shut up and make my body go limp.

He stops touching me but then I feels his lips on my member and I jump. He sucked it all and I hated it. He did it until he got bored of me and takes off my blindfold, making me see his disgusting face... He put his pants back on and smirked at me.

"You like that~...?" He says as he leans closer to me.

I shake my head, tears in eyes and duct tape still on my mouth. He rips it off and turns away to the door.

"We should do this more often..." he says as he opens the door and leaves, slamming the door behind me.

I felt sick... Sick to the stomach... My member still visible as I try to pull my pants up even though I was tied up. I succeeded a bit but it didn't matter... Because I felt that this was the worst punishment of them all...

This was a bit different, wasn't it...? It was hell to write, by the way, anyways see ya and I can't believe you read all of the 1151 words! (unless you skipped it but that's fine too...) Bye...