Chapter 3

Cole's POV

Lloyd came out of the cabin, his shirt looking like the Pepsi incident never happened, but his hair still a bit damp. But then something weird was on the shirt now...

"Sup Lloyd!" called Kai.

"Since when did you say su-" Lloyd began but someone yelled...

"LLOYD OMG YOUR BLEEDING!"

On Lloyd's chest they was blood, and lots of it. I saw Lloyd's smile fade and replaced with a horrified expression. He quickly covered his chest with his arms and gave us a painful grin.

"It's probably nothin-" he tried to walk away back to the cabin, but everyone wasn't having it.

"Lloyd this isn't nothing!" Nya yelled "Stop acting like this and let us help!"

Everyone raced over to him, Nya tried to pull up his now red shirt up to reveal the damage, but Lloyd grabbed Nya's wrist.

"I'm fine, really, I probably just cut myself a bit while I was in the shower!" he let go of her wrist and tried to seem fine.

Nya looked furious but looked really worried at the same time with a hint of confusion and curiosity.

"Kai get the med-kit!" Nya ordered.

"I'm Fin-" Lloyd was trying to get convince us but Nya had already snapped back.

"No Lloyd your not OK so just stop lying!" Everyone looked at Nya surprised at what just happened.

Lloyd stopped the silence by whimpering and whispering,
"I-I'm s-sorry..."

He was crying, a few tears on his face. He put his knees to his face, hiding his mouth as he looked to his side at the ground.

"Look I'm sorry I just don't like seeing you hurt" Nya said smiling gently as she pulled Lloyd's chin to point to her.

"I'VE GOT THE ME- oh..." Kai came running in, but stopped in his tracks as he saw Lloyd.

"Thanks Kai, now let's see... " Nya said, opening it and slowly pulled up his top.

Lloyd's POV
I must of hit a vein or I must off cut too far but that wasn't what I was concerned about. I cried in front of them and now they were going to see my scars, I really was weak. I didn't want them to hate me. They were everything I was holding back not to just kill my pathetic self. But I know they would celebrate, I was just a waste of they time and space. They pity me. They don't care for me. I exploded in rage.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!" I screamed as I threw my top over my shoulders. "HAPPY?!"

My face had turned from anger to tears, as everyone gasped at my pale, skinny, bloody body. "a-are you happy n-now...?"

"I'm sorry..." I weakly say as I fall to my knees and cried in my hands "please don't hate me..."

"What's going on?!" my mom came rushing in, yelling.

I just remembered that she had left to go do something in the city. I quickly threw my arms around the scar, hoping she wouldn't notice. It sting if I had to be honest, but It didn't even take her a minute to see all the blood. I was doomed, if they weren't leave me she would. Like before...

What did you think? Too dark? I guess I just wanted to expose my feelings in a story for my favorite character.