Chapter 5

Hey guys, before we started with another disaster of a Fanfic, I would just like to thank everyone for 100 Views! This means so much to me so thank you. I won't let you wait any longer, so how about we just get to it.
______________________________

Misako's POV

Why would he do this to himself? It's all my fault. I wasn't a good enough mother. As I patched up the hurtful word, I noticed his wrists. There was scars there too.

So many, some were over lapping over each other, most were bleeding and some were fading, but still scars. Then I realized that everyone was still there, as silent as a mouse.

"Everyone, please go back to the bounty. I'll handle this." I spoke, firmly.

Everyone nodded and started to walk away. I looked over at Lloyd, who was a bit startled and scared when I said that. But right now, I needed answers.

...

Just as I patched him up, to stop him from falling unconscious from blood loss.

Zane's POV (surprise!)
As we walked through the forest, everyone was silent, not even a breath was heard. That's when I spoke up.

"Why?" that was all I could say.

"Huh?" Jay spoke, confused of my actions.

"Why did he do this to himself?" I said, with much worried tone in my normal emotionless one.

"I know why." I hear Misako's voice behind us.

"Oh, you've talked to him?" I question.

"Yeah..." She sighed "But it was so much worst than I thought..."

"Please tell us what happened." Kai spoke, stopping in his tracks.

"OK, well he said it started when he was younger..."

Lloyd's POV
Everyone leaves and I'm terrified of what my mom is going to do to me. I didn't really want to talk about my past life. But do I have a choice?

No and you will never have one

Not again... Who even are you? What are you?!

Don't you recognize my voice?

Your voic-? Oh god...

You remember now, don't you little green bean?

Stop Calling Me That!

Why? Don't you like it? It was your pet name after all, except for My little Kitten.

SHUT UP!

I could just feel him smile one of his disgusting 'grins'. Why? Why was I hearing his voice? Was I going to be in his control once again? I hated every second around him. But if it wasn't for him, I would be dead. But for what he and his gang did with me, I wish I was dead.

"Lloyd?" My Mom snapped out of my daze, again. "When did you start... cutting?"

"10" I say dryly. "I was 10"

"10?!" She was so shocked. "That was... 3 Years ago!"

I shrugged and spoke. "So?"

"... Why did you...?"her voice raspy as if she was going to cry.

I sigh and looked away"I don't want to talk about it."

"No Lloyd, I need answers!" grabbing my shoulders and pulling them to face her.

"mmmm..." my lips were closed and I started to hum.

"Lloyd." she was getting a bit flustered with me.

"Okay okay... I'll tell you." he sighed and began. "It happened when I was 10 and I was still a rotten brat..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ooohhhh, what happened in Lloyd's past life? And who is this mysterious him? Find out next time on "I'm fine" A ninjago fanficton. Toodles!

P. S The next chapter is going to be mostly that story.

P. S. S it's going to be in Young Lloyd's POV! :3

P. S. S. S Thank you so much guys for supporting, voting this story and just thank you guys so much for just reading this. Okay now Toodles!