Chapter 1

So here is a what if. What if Lloyd had a dark past that left him scars when he was kid and nobody knew? Like most of my stories, that is how this story sprouted! I hope you enjoy!

Nya's POV

The crew were at the beach, seeming as we were all exhausted from all the missions we decided to have a little relax time. Everyone was in they swimsuits, except Lloyd.

"Hey Lloyd, where's your suit." Said Kai.

"Um, I don't have one." Lloyd replied

"Your not getting out of this that easily!" Because I came prepared. "I knew one of you was gonna chicken out so I stole Kai's spare ones!"

"Ha!" Kai cheered, then realized. "wait.. HEY!"

"Wai-!" Lloyd began, he looked terrified.

"Too late go to the changing room" I said as I shove them in his hands and pushing him forward.

The changing room was just a cabin by an palm tree, but Lloyd saw it as like as his doom. He maybe a sweetheart but he was strong, he wouldn't budge, behind me I heard a few giggles, I was going to kill them... After I found out what was wrong with him.

"What's up scaredy-cat?" I stopped pushing because I knew it was pointless.

"I've never been swimming before?" Saying it like he was confused.

"Oh come on yo-" I started when Misako cut in.

"Actually Lloyd hasn't been swimming, as much as I know..." Then she started to think.

Lloyd let out a sigh of relief, but he wasn't getting off on my watch. "Then we'll just have to teach you how to swim!"

"Fine I'm going!" He finally got to walking.

"Nya wins again!" I yell.

Lloyd's POV

I'm not afraid of the water, or because I can't swim, its just, I left quite the mark on myself, along with everything else hitting me, it hasn't been a walk in the park not to just jump... If I wear just trunks they will be able to see it. What if I don't just wear my trunks! I put on the trunks, that surprisingly fit, but I kept on my white t-shirt that I wear under my GI and thousands of colored bands for my hands. There that should do! That's when I hear a knock on the door.

"Lloyd, you done?" It was Nya.

"Yep, I'm coming out." I tried to smile, so she didn't see through my pain.

"Lloyd!" She said as she looked at my bands and t-shirt, I stopped smiling and looked to the ground.

"um Sorry..." Why was I acting like this instead of just laughing it off?

"No it's fine." She hurried, oh god have I worried her?! "Let's just have some fun!"

"Um, sure!" I smile but It just hurts.

"Is something wro-?" she began.

"No No! There is nothing wrong!" I'm a nervous wreck, that's an another mistake and an another scar to cut later on...

Kai's POV
Lloyd has been acting very weird, he refused to take off his top, not even to go swimming, not like he went in the water anyway. He just wasn't enjoying him at all, he wasn't himself either.

"Hey Lloyd, you OK?" I say as I sit next to him on his towel.

"Yeah!" he smiled suddenly.

"Oh good" I sighed in relief, I guess I was wrong. "Hey, why don't you go for an swim?"

"Weeelll... " he put his knees to his chest and looked away.

"Oh My God is the green ninja afraid of water?!" I grinned, sitting up.

"WHAT! No no no no nooooo...?" he stopped for a minute before he answered.

"You are too!" I can't believe this. The might green ninja afraid of some pitiful liquid. "That still doesn't explain the top or the wrist ban-" I was cut off by....

DUNDUNDUN!!!! I hope you guys like this, I know ninjago isn't popular and is quote on quote "a kids show". Just come on! I cry all the time because of that show! But I do cry from Disney movies though so..........
.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

See y'all...