Chapter 4

Lloyd's POV

"Lloyd Oh my heavens, what happened to you!" my mother yelled,  rushing over to me.

As she sat down on her knees, next to me she tried to take my arms off it so she could see ,but I wouldn't let her. I was scared of what she would say. Everyone else just towered over us in just pure anger or hate. I don't know, I couldn't bare to look at they faces, don't get me started on looking at them in the eyes.

"Lloyd?" My mom snapped out my daze and held my cheeks as I looked to the sand. "Who. Did. This. To. You?"

This hit me like a bullet, it was me. I felt her anger to the person who would of done this to her son, but that anger would be on me. Because it was me who did this to her 'precious' son.

"I don't want to say... " I ended up saying, holding back tears.

"Why not?" she  was getting more worried and angry as time seemed to slow down for me.

"Um Misako, I think I know who did this to him... " Kai said, after the long pause, placing the med kit on the sand and kneeling down beside me.

He pulled my hand away from the hateful word on my chest, I was in so much pain because of it, outside and inside of me. I let him because I knew, I couldn't hide it forever. She gasped in horror as she read the word "WEAK" over and over again like it was some kind of word from the gods, except this time I pretty sure this was from Satan himself.

"Lloyd, did you do this to yourself?" she spoke a voice so soft and gentle.

"y-yeah... " I choked on the words, letting some tears slip from my eyes.

"Why?" She said, swiping my tears with her thumb.

I shrugged, because my throat was killing me. My mom just looked at me, she looked so destroyed, just waiting for me to explain, and I just sat there, speechless. Without an another word, she grabbed the med-kit and grabbed some wipes to clean up the blood. It stringed a lot with every touch, I winced and she flinched and leaned back.

I looked at my mother, it was a mistake, her eyes, oh god, her eyes were so destroyed, like there wouldn't be anything anyone could do to make her happy again. Tears were running down my face, but I was very quiet. So was everyone else, but I kept my eyes on my mom, because I saw tears on her face too. She was crying.

"I-I'm sorry..." I shuddered under my breath.

"no Lloyd, I'm sorry" she whispered. "For not begin a good enough mother"

There was a pause, as she patched up the word, It hurt but I'm pretty sure the look in my mom's eyes was much worst. Once she was done, everyone else kneed on the sand to to talk to me, that's when I finally looked at them...

The same look was on they faces, the same look as my mother's, so destroyed. But why? They don't even like me, nobody has, or ever will. I thought that they just pity me.

They still do

There it is again, the voice. That's the thing that started all this madness. It made me cut those scars and made me remember the... No, I don't want to remember it. Nobody knows of it and I'm glad of I-

You mean the time when you were still a child?

No please, I don't want to remember!

When you were still evil?

no... please, I'm begging you, stop this...

You do remember right?

...

Do you remember them?

...

Remember what they did to you?

...

Do you remember? 

...

Do you remember, you Weak Little Bean?

...

Yes, I do.