Chapter 12 - He has returned...

Jay's POV

We ran down Ninjago city, not knowing what has going to happen. We could hear screams and citizen's footsteps running away. Another sound could be heard, and it was getting louder and louder. It was the sound of laughter. I hated the sound of it. I know that when it seems like the worst has come, I try to laugh it off, but this was ridiculous. People were dying right around them and they were laughing.

We continued to run the direction of what the screaming citizen were running from. That's when we came face to face with the killer. The killer had a jacket-like thing on that covered his whole body and he also had his hood up so it hid some of his face, but I could just make out his orange eyes and dirty blonde hair. I could also see his smirk, it disgusted me.

One citizen was still just standing there, terrified at what they were seeing. His hands were shaking and I knew if I could see his face, it would look like he had seen a ghost. But I couldn't. His hood was up and he was facing with his back to us. It seemed really suspicious but I don't care at the moment, we still have to kill this... Thing...

Lloyd's POV
I can not believe this...  Danny Seric is here again! Why?! Why is he here again?!  Has he came for me or...? I don't know and I think I want to know...

The ninja are right behind me and I know I have a choice, run or fight... Kai stands in front of me and so do the other ninja, they were protecting me.

"Who are you and why are you murdering innocent people?!" Kai shouted angrily at him.

"I'm just here to collect something that's mine..." He says, smirking his famous sicking grin.

I shiver, I knew he was talking about me... He looks at me so I decided to do what was best. Run. I ran as fast I could until my legs couldn't walk any further, just like when I escaped. I hear the Ninja fighting him and losing, they made sounds of groans and fear. I could also hear him laugh, which was the only thing that was stopping me from turning around and helping them. God dammit! Why am I so useless?!

I hear they sounds of distress fade away as I run, but the thing is that his laugh isn't fading. I turn around and I see that he is chasing me! I try to run faster but my legs couldn't do it but he was already catching up to me. I get stopped by a dead end, I back up into my whole body was pressed up onto it. My face covered in fear as he takes a step forward.

"Well look we have here... It's the Runaway..." He says as he takes another step forward.

My heart is racing, I'm sweating but I know that this is it...

"No where to go now..." He takes another step, "Little Green Bean..."

He steps another step closer and he is so close that he is inches away from me.

"Night night..." He smirks as hits me over the head as I start to lose conscious.

I fall to the floor and I feel my head bleed. My head is spinning but I'm still awake, so I try to crawl. I could just taste my freedom but then I feel a sharp pain in my side. He had kicked me.

"Stay still!" he shouts, "Don't you remember the rules...?"

I did remember. They were burned into my brain forever. But I wanted freedom so I tried to crawl again but I just got kicked again.

"Get up!" he shouts in my face.

I try but I'm too weak and I just kneel on my knees. I could hear him mutter until his breath, something saying like useless and worthless. I knew what he was going to do, so I just waited. Then I felt it, he hit me over the head with something hard, and that was it. Blackness is the only thing I see. And I couldn't move or hear or feel anything but I knew something...

He has returned...