Chapter 2

!!IMPORTANT PLEASE  READ!!
Hey guys another chapter for Ninjago! BTW the way guys I'm only putting this here because there wasn't anything else to write it on that has auto correct, so an chance of having another Ninjago Fanfic are a 0% out of 100% unless you guys want more! Tell me in the comments below!
And warning this is the part where it gets deep and where I cried halfway through it.
------------------------------------------------------
Lloyd's POV

While Kai was talking about how weak I was, which I already knew by the way, I heard someone yell to me to look out, it sounded like Cole.

Then I felt a cold liquid on my skin and clothes. I was drenched in Jay's flipping drink of Pepsi. He Had Poured His FLIPPING DRINK ON MY HEAD!

Was I mad? You bet it I was freaking mad! But I must not show him that though.

"I'm so sorry Lloyd!" Jay hasted. "It looks like you'll just have to take off your top?" he grinned, holding his now empty glass.

"Ha ha very funny guys but nah I'm just going to change my top!" I said and started walking and grinned at them. "And a shower as your drink, that 'accidentally' fell on my head and made my skin sticky..."

As soon as I was out of they sight of vision, I stopped grinning instantly. It hurt to smile but I don't want them to know how weak I really was.

Luckily the changing room had also a shower, and a washing machine and dryer, it was like a public bathroom except at a camping site.

It was all white but really mucky, but it had to do with the money that we have. I got undressed, putting my shirt in the dryer and put my belongings on the wooden box in the corner.

I walked into the metal stall, avoiding the hairy drain, locking the door behind me and turning the dials so hot water covered my face.

But I had took something in with me because I thought it was the right time to do it. A razor blade.

Now you get to see why I was wearing the top and the bands. I looked to my wrist, covered with scars, some over lapping over each other and some where fading and now as the blade slide across my wrist some were bleeding. I counted them. 10 everyday for every mistake that week.

1
2
3
4

I'm so weak and I'm supposed to be the green ninja, yet I'm not even strong enough to stop myself.

5
6
7
8

I worried Nya and Kai, what's wrong with me? Oh yeah that's right everything!

9
10!

It sucks because I try so hard, yet it doesn't seem to be enough to anyone. I'm weak and I don't matter, never have and never will.

I look at my wrist. The blood was coming fast because some wounds have opened but the water was faster at washing it away but the floor was now red.

I felt my tears roll down my cheeks but I wasn't done yet. I looked at my chest. I had cut the words "Weak" on it. I grabbed the razor again and deeper the cut. I wanted to cry for help but I kept it in by letting out my tears. It was over for the week.

I turned off the shower and dryer, grabbing my towel to dry my golden messy curls. Slipping my top on which was nice and warm and I put on my bands and my trunks. And went outside to the sunny beach, wiped away my tears marks and put on my fake and painful smile.

I hope you like this, even though its a real downer, this is based off a real thing called depression, that I have suffered from before and I did the exact thing that Lloyd did. Don't worry though I've stopped! Until next time!