Chapter 8 - Alone Time

Hey guys I would just like to says before we start this chapter is that I DID A THING! I drew Lloyd from this very story and I thought maybe I should publish this on there and so I was like YEAH! Here it is!:

I say it is one if my best, but what do you think of it? Should I do more? Tell me in the comments below! K let's get started!
____________________________________
Chapter 8 - Alone Time
Older Lloyd's POV

"This went on for a whole year, that's when I escaped..." I said the story, never looking at my mother. "If I was there one more night, I swear I would of gone insane..."

"Lloyd..." My mom spoke, pulling me into a hug.

I hesitated for a moment but then hugged back. I could feel her begin shocked by that but that just made her hold me tighter. But that just made me realize how cold I was, to feel that warmth of another person just was amazing. Especially if that person was someone dear to me.

I actually think this was the first time in years that I've hugged someone. That thought made me burst into tears and hug her tighter. I could feel her smile as she pat my back. I pulled away and wipe away some of my tears.
"I-I'm sorry... I needn't mean to burst out like that..." I said as I looked away.

"Don't be, my son..." She smiled at me. "Cmon Lloyd, let's go tell the others..."

"I think I'll stay here for a bit..." I say as I look at the sea as the sunset disappeared.

My mom just nodded and I could hear her walk across the sand,
into the forest. It was very late but I didn't want to go home, yet I didn't want to stay here... What am I going to do?...

Jay's POV
I kinda feel bad now for pouring Pepsi on his head.
------------------------------------------------------
OMG I just thought of the greatest pun of all time!! What if it was Cole who poured Cola on Lloyd's head! Then it would be Colea! OK wrap it up I'm rewriting the whole story! And Goodnight!... Just kidding!
--------------------------------------------------
No actually, I do feel bad and not just kinda. I feel so guilty.

"I don't blame him for doing that..." Kai said. "If that had happened to me, I would of done the same..."

"Hey, where is Lloyd?" Cole spoke, facing Misako.

"He is still at the beach... He wanted some alone time." She said.

"Shouldn't he be back by now? That story was like two chapters long!" Kai said, exaggerating, it wouldn't of been that long, would it?

"Yeah speakin- oh he's here!" Cole began before spotting a running Lloyd.

"Sup Lloyd" I finally said something, as he finally caught up with us.

"Hey Jay..." He stopped because he was too out of breath.

"You OK buddy?" Kai said, placing his hand on his back.

"Yeah I'm just kinda unfit..." He panted out.

"Misako told us what happened..." Nya finally spoke up. She has been kinda quiet ever since it happened...

"Oh..." He looked away, looking really ashamed.

"Hey Lloyd, it's okay... There is nothing to be ashamed of, it wasn't your fault..." Nya said, getting closer to Lloyd.

"Let's just get home, I don't want to talk about it..." He coldly spoke, as he rushed ahead of us.

"Wai- Lloyd..." Nya frowned as he became a green blur.

"Just let him go... He has a lot to think about I don't think he wants to be disturbed..." Misako said as we continue to walk in silence.

She kinda looked hurt but then started to think really hard. I could tell because she was stroking her chin, and she only does that when she is thinking. I wonder what she was thinking about?

Nya's POV
I'm starting to get worried about him, not just because of what I saw, and not even for what I have heard of what he has gone through, I'm starting to get worried because what if he doesn't get out of it? What if he doesn't get out of his depression?
Everyone says that he just needs some 'alone time' but I don't think that is how it works. He needs someone to talk to and I'm going to make that person me.

-Time skip-

Lloyd's POV
I'm sitting in my room, alone and in the dark. Everyone else was outside having a life, while I'm stuck here... This time has made me reflect on everything that has just happened, and all the things I did wrong and what ifs. Like what if I checked my cuts before going outside? What if I had ran away when I had the chance when I was alone on the beach? Why didn't I?...

I don't like remembering stuff... Remembering makes me feel things, and I don't like it... I stand up from my bed, the first time in hours, and walked over to the mirror. It seemed to be more of a challenge, leave the comfort and safety of my bed into the harsh cold world, but I did it anyway.

I looked at myself in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. It was one of those that was long enough to show the whole body. I frown at the state I was in. I had changed into my pajamas, hoping that would make me more comfortable in the cold room, of course it didn't work but I was too tired to get changed again.

I looked at my face, my bags seemed more noticeable when I look in a mirror, along with everything else wrong with me. I wonder where the voice has gone, but I don't want it to come back.

I take my top of and looked at my scars on my chest and the whip marks on my back. I quickly put it back on again because I felt like crying. I needed someone to talk to... I can't believe I'm doing this...

"Hey dad... How's it going?"

Nothing. I guess it's stupid to even try but I think I will just keep on talking. But here is the thing with Alone time, the first word is very right. Alone...

1000 WORDS!! (not counting this) just for you guys! K see y'all!