Chapter 6

OMG GUYS!!! 200 VIEWS!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING!! What's so special about 200 views you may say? IT MEANS PEOPLE LIKE MY STORIES!!! well at least this one... Let's just get started!

___________________________________
Young Lloyd's POV (Age 10)
I hear my tummy rumble as I sneaked around Ninjago City. My hood up so no one could recognize the evil Lloyd Garmondon, that is currently hiding and starving to death. The wild wind was sharp and I couldn't feel my toes or hands. I stuffed my hands in my hoodie's pockets to at least gain movement in my fingers.

I wonder what the ninja were doing? Probably all cozy in they beds, as it was 11pm. Everything was dark and the only light was the broken spotlights, that were blinking and wasn't really glowing that much. I walked and walked until my legs were starting to hurt. I decided to take a break by one of them that was actually working except for the random flicker.

I lean against the post and slide down it so I could crawl into a ball. My stomach hurt and I've started to get a headache with the wind crashing into my numb ears. My stomach growled once again but this time, it was so loud that it echoed.

I snapped up, hoping nobody noticed, then I realized, I was alone. Oh so I thought. It was kinda creepy and silent, that's when I hear a man's voice in the dark alleyway ahead of me.

"You hungry?" The voice was kind and so was his toothless smile.

The man had orange eyes, which was a bit weird but they were nice and warm. Something I haven't seen in a lot time. His hair was blonde like mine but a bit more dirty and darker. It was all wavy like the sea and it looked so soft.

"Um kinda..." I said, standing up and looking at him.

His clothes were all ragged but he look warm as he was wearing a lot of rags. He was wearing a green tunic, at least I think that they were green, and brown, ripped and muddy joggers. The only thing that scared me was the little bit of blood on his tunic, it looked warm.

"Where are your parents?" He said, looking down both of the streets to maybe find them.

"I don't know, well I know I'll never be able to see my dad ever again and I never knew my Mom so they aren't here... " my stomach growls again.

"you know what kid? I like you..." He grabs something from behind him and it turns out to be a piece of fruit that was massive! "Here have one!"

"Really?! Thanks!" I quickly swipe the fruit and started eating it without any second thought or any thought at all. I practically destroyed it from how fast I ate it. I started to feel really tired, so much that I could barely walk.

"Hey you look tired, how about you spend the night at my place? "

"Um sure... But I can't walk anymore..." I say, sitting down on the sidewalk.

"Then I'll just carry you..." He says, picking me up and holding me bridal style.

"Okay then... " I say as I start to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Lloyd..." The man says.

Then it hit me, who was he and how does he know my name?! But I was already asleep...