Chapter Thirteen

Hunger Games spoilers

"And that's why you now have a griffin now?"

"That's why I have a griffon now."

It had been three days since the Princess Summit (completely boring after the Mirror fiasco). Three days of helping Cookie adjust, which was a lot simpler than I had thought. She said it was all easy, like she wondered why she hadn't been able to do it before.

The wings had been the most confusing bit for her. I don't think I ever forget when she thought there was a bird on her back, and Cookie tried to hunt it, only to be painfully reminded that those wings were her's.

Lilac had been the real one having trouble adjusting. Whether it was a new sister, or being left behind for the adventure, I have no idea.

Bee had come by a few hours after we came back. Lilac immediately went up to her room, closing the door to me. She must be angrier than I thought. Cookie was excitedly using her wings, flung all about the house. Thankfully I didn't have important cases and stuff, or that would've been a problem.

I would have to remodel the Hut back Home. No way were we gonna fit a griffin in there without changes.

Anyway, Bee came in to find me at my dining room table, working on sketches for the new Hut. Apparently he had let himself in, catching Cookie had a cat nap, which led to me explaining all that had happened.

Once it was over, Bee seemed to be wrapping his head around it. "Wow. You went into another world, and changed your biology."

I smiled. 'Wasn't the first time, and won't be the last.' "It was fun."

Bee smirked, then chuckled. "Did you really help use the Elements Of Harmony?"

"Still confused on that part, but yeah." I nodded, continuing to add edits to the Hut. Maybe I could use the Reality Watch on this one...

That was when I heard drop a book on my table. Looking up, I only saw a familiar title on the spine.

"Oh please don't tell me my coltfriend actually likes 'The Pony Games'?" I groaned.

Bumblebee looked up at me, hooves resting on the sides of the book so he wouldn't lose his place. "What?"

"Those books suck." I sighed. I had such high hopes...

"Hey." Bumblebee whined. "These books are awesome!"

"I'll admit, the writing is good and the author brings them to life." I said. "But the concept itself sucks. The whole book series is about children killing each other for the government's entertainment!" I argued.

"It's about ponies showing they care about each other, and how Katnip is willing to give up her life to keep her family safe!" Bumblebee strongly argued.

"One of the major plot points is a twelve year old dying!" I argued. "And her entire family dying with her because they had a riot!"

"Hey! That moment was a huge turning point in the book!" Bumblebee said, pointing a hoof at me. "It showed that ponies were finally standing up to the government and President Snow."

"Have you read the last book?" I asked. "My next point kinda means you need to read it."

He held up the book he was reading. It was Mockingjay. He was half way through it.

"I might know your next point." Bee commented.

"Okay. Another important point is when Katnip gives herself up for her sister, Primrose, so that Prim doesn't die." I looked at the yellow pegasus condescendingly. "And you know what happened?"