Chapter Seven

Wearing the dress Rarity made me, I waited in the living room. Bumblebee was taking quite a while arriving. Guess he liked keeping me on my hooves. I was gonna have some fun with this guy.

I mean, not that I was actually going to enjoy tonight. It would be a one time thing and then I'm out. Rarity had just used her weird socialite powers on me, getting in my head. Of course I noticed he was medium build, I thought I would have to kick his ass! The same for staring at his cutiemark, I needed to know if his special talent was kick boxing!

Oh. Wait. Did I not tell Rarity that last part? Doesn't matter! My point still stands.

Lilac was staying with Applejack tonight, conveniently the Crusaders had a sleepover tonight. It felt like I had been seeing less and less of Lilac the past few days, especially after the first sign of my alicorn magic on Tuesday.

She was either being babysat by my mother, or her babysitter at the Centre. The most time I spent with her was when I helped her with her history homework. That's it, tomorrow we're having a bonding day.

*knock* *knock*

I let out relieved sigh. I got up from my seat, hoping my dress didn't crease. This dress was actually pretty nice; I might want to use it at Home.

My magic wrapped around the doorknob, opening the door to reveal...him.

Bumblebee wasn't that dressed up, just a simple royal blue tie and collar. His coat was brighter than when I met him, something surprising because it was darker out. His black mane had been brushed, yet still had that blown back look. His honey colored eyes were just staring at me, as if unprepared by what he was seeing in front of him.

Rarity had made me a royal blue dress. It was simple, with the sleeves falling to my mid foreleg, and the back stopping before it could cover my hindlegs. My wings were resting on my back, thankful she hadn't made the skirt into ruffles. The only real bit of flair was that Rarity had made the shirt with little silver swirls and spirals. I had done a spell on my mane, giving me bangs and making the rest fall onto my shoulders.

Makeup had been a fun argument. I said no, she said yes. We compromised and just went with lip-gloss and some light mascara. Rarity said it sealed the entire outfit, and I didn't dare argue with the mistress of fashion.

He was giving me a smirk; one I had seen on many trouble making teenagers. Oh, that look gotten me into so much trouble over the decades. Blame was on me, I kept falling for it.

"Hello Princess." The pegasus said, teasingly.

I quirked a brow. "Just Raspberry, thanks." I kept my hoof on the door. "So, how did you know where I live?"

"I live at the edge of town." Bumblebee pointed over at Ponyville. "Mine is the house with the busted window."

My house was on the edge of town, just a quarter mile east from Fluttershy's house. From my home, one could see the last bits of Ponyville housing.

Sure enough, the last house before leaving Ponyville proper had a busted window. Otherwise it looked fine, plain.

"What happened to it?" I asked him.

Bumblebee shrugged. "Some dude broke in. Nopony was hurt, just made me realtor want me to move."

As much as I wanted not to believe him, I didn't. He sounded honest, and even looked like it from the way his eyes glance down at his hooves. The break in had damped his spirits, but not enough to stop him from living.

Huh, interesting. I guess Ponyville was so used to this stuff that a broken window was nothing.

It had to have been broken recently, if he hasn't gotten around putting in a new one. I'd say a day, maybe two.